Stay at CBR to get FD?

• Accept resort during construction and get FD

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Go with other options

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

TeamBlack

Mouseketeer
First off, I have zero "inside information " this is pure speculation from available info from the web.
1. Because of expansion of F&W.
2. FD'ing BB offer different than in last few years.
3. More schools are going to a large fall break in early October and attendance up.
These are things that could dash hopes of FD for Sept/Oct time frame. But CBR will be ripped apart through 2017 due to construction.
Here is my question to those wanting to go in fall and are wanting FD. What if Disney releases Fall discount and the only FD offer is if you stay at CBR. Would you take FD if it meant your resort had limited food options and no main pool? Or would you pass for other options.
Again, this is a hypothetical

I have looked into the CBR construction and spoke to CBR (by calling), as well as a travel agent and also read quite a bit here on the boards. I have not come across anything saying the main pool will be down or that CBR will be ripped apart. What I have found is that the food court and Shutters will be closed but that alternatives will be added. Markets added at 3 resorts and Centertown will offer breakfast and dinner. If you know differently, would you mind posting your source? I do have reservations here and really want to know what will be going on and want to make sure I have it right. I might add that I do believe more construction will take place but not until after Sept-Oct as it doesn't start until May and all the food stuff is planned first.

However, in answer to your question, I would definitely take them up on free dining to stay here as there are so many options of places to eat! I don't expect FD during my stay as last year it wasn't offered the week I am going and as you said with attendance up, they likely won't need to expand the dates.

First off, I have zero "inside information " this is pure speculation from available info from the web.
1. Because of expansion of F&W.
2. FD'ing BB offer different than in last few years.
3. More schools are going to a large fall break in early October and attendance up.
These are things that could dash hopes of FD for Sept/Oct time frame. But CBR will be ripped apart through 2017 due to construction.
Here is my question to those wanting to go in fall and are wanting FD. What if Disney releases Fall discount and the only FD offer is if you stay at CBR. Would you take FD if it meant your resort had limited food options and no main pool? Or would you pass for other options.
Again, this is a hypothetical
I had this exact thought just the other day. Honestly, we don't always eat at the food court and by the time we get back to the resort, as long as I can shower and sleep, I'm good :). So in response to your question, yes I would stay at CBR for FD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter