September Exercise Challenge ~ Journey through the Magic Kingdom

14 additional minutes yoga Thursday night
0 Friday
47 minute walk on Saturday

going with 41 minutes per fit bit yesterday - Moving my daughter into college dorm (4th floor) & walk around the campus yesterday (had 8000 steps, 3.5 miles, & 19 flights of stairs just for the time on campus)

136/1100 Total

Sorry to be behind on updating the thread!!!
As I mentioned on last month's, the beginning of the month would be busy (moving my daughter to college) but I should be good to keep things up to date the rest of the month!

Congratulations to everyone that has reached Main Street Blue over the last couple of days!!!

@LizardQueen8

@PollyannaMom

@RugbyTigger

@Saphire5742

@sophy1996

@Twilight Sparkle

@kathleen27

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_9552.jpg

14 additional minutes yoga Thursday night
0 Friday
47 minute walk on Saturday

going with 41 minutes per fit bit yesterday - Moving my daughter into college dorm (4th floor) & walk around the campus yesterday (had 8000 steps, 3.5 miles, & 19 flights of stairs just for the time on campus)

136/1100 Total

Sorry to be behind on updating the thread!!!
As I mentioned on last month's, the beginning of the month would be busy (moving my daughter to college) but I should be good to keep things up to date the rest of the month!

Kathleen27 - you are doing a great job, I am sure everyone understands being a little behind on updating :sunny: We all have lives that keep us away from the Disboards , hope you were able to get your daugheter all moved in, I would have DIED doing all those stairs!

Was away for the weekend and spent yesterday trying to catch up with everything at home. Exercise since my last report:

Friday: 60 minutes running and walking
Sunday: 45 minutes running
Tuesday: 50 minutes running
Wednesday: 50 minutes walking

Total 205, bringing me to 235/1200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter