September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Dan--

Glad to see you guys are on the September 4th Cruise! Don't you have another one in the near future as well?

Don't forget to check out the September 4th Cruise List at:
<a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.Net</a>

Yeah, we are on the October 11th cruise also.

Dan

Ahh... October 11? That's the cruise thread with about a million posts so far, right?!

As you can see, our thread for this cruise is right behind you guys in replies and popularity! :jester:

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Ahh... October 11? That's the cruise thread with about a million posts so far, right?!

As you can see, our thread for this cruise is right behind you guys in replies and popularity! :jester:

LOL Remember about 35 of us off that thread have cruise together before. We are just one BIG happy family.

Dan

Well, we're just going to have to work on making a big happy family of the September 4th cruisers too!

Will you guys send in your info and pic for the Sep. 4th List? Then we'll all be able to recognize one another (for good or bad) even *before* the formal introductions!!! :D

Can't wait to see San Juan!!!!!

This should be a very special cruise!!!!

Hey all!

We've added some new cruisers to our group and the September 4th Cruise List site has been updated!

We should have a great group by the time we hit next September!

<a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.Net</a>

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just given the thread a bit of a bump! The last post was back in September!!! And, it was me! :)

[Hello Moderators! I was wondering if this thread could be transfered to the Dis Meets forum! It was started prior to the creation of the forum just for meets so I apologize for it ending up on the Disney Cruise Line general forum!]

Can't Wait,, For the San Juan Cruise.. ! We will be there also.... myself, DH (alexandrew) and our two DS.. ages 8 and 3.... :Pinkbounc ,, This will be our 7th Cruise,. and we are excited!:bounce:

Hello Staceymerrill--

Glad to see you guys are on the cruise! Never been to San Juan... Yet, at least! :D

I see you have another curise just around the corner too. It seems to be as addictive for you as it has been for us.

Hello to fellow cruisers -

DH and I are planning to start our vacation on the Sept 4th trip. We need to relieve Jason and Travis of the 'repeat baton'. At this point we plan to do our 11th, 12th and 13th cruises in Sept (4th, 11th and 18th). Three different itin. within 1 month.

Good to know that I'll be seeing Dan and Scott again since I had to back out at the last minute in October.

Will be heading to PR for the first time later this month. Hope to get some good planning ideas for Sept in port.

Nancy and George

Windmere--

Hello fellow back-to-back-to-back cruisers! :) Glad to see that Travis and I will have someone to pass the baton to as I don't know if I could take three weeks on the Magic! (Yeah, right! I could live on that ship.)

How exciting is that? Three different trips on the Magic in one month!

Check out the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise List at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a>.

Dan and Scott--

Sorry to hear that we won't be able to meet you two. Was looking forward to it! However, we're just glad that you will be sailing on the Magic at some point!

Dan and Scott,

I guess we'll just have to wait the additional 2 weeks. My big-big sister (from my fraternity) and her husband will be joining us for our last week onboard.

Jason and Travis,

Can't wait to do back-to-backs again. It's funny how crew members react when your still on board the next week. This will be our 3rd time doing back-to-back but our first three-peat. Had to cancel a double last year so we just rescheduled for this year and added on a third week. Can't wait. I'm just shocked that we were both approved for the time off.

Hi Windermere.. !
Wow.. that sounds wonderful ..3 weeks on the Magic!!.. I bet you cannot wait.. ! Let us know some of your planning ideas after you visit PR .. this month.. I have never been there either... Thank you.. have fun ! :wave2:

We are getting ready to book our second cruise for sept 4th and we are very excited..we never met the group that was organized back in april 2002 so hopefully we will meet some of you and have a great time!
amy and michael from atlanta

yes this is our second cruise. the first was 2 years ago and we went with my mom, dad sister,brother in law, brother and niece and nephew on the way and my aunt and uncle. this time its just us...woohoo

:wave: Hi Fellow Cruisers............

This will be the third Magic cruise for our party of nine.

We went to San Juan in 2001 instead of St Maarten because of rough seas, so this will be our second time there. We did Castawy Cay twice that cruise and considered ourselves very lucky :jester:

I am soooooo looking forward to that chocolate souffle in Palos.
Disney Dreams for the third time...Why not...!
:earsgirl:

Lop Ears :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter