September 26, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

This is my 1st FE so I'm a newbie to all this, so please bear with me. I did a list of those that said they wanted to participate, and we are up to 16 or 17 cabins already. Is there going to be a cut off when we reach a certain number? I know that different groups do different things, just wondering:confused3

Hi Sunnysmom,

I have a list and I only have 12 cabins that have said yes??

Last cruise i went on we have 45 people who participated and that wasnt too horrible. I suppose we decide all this in the month is advance.

Hopefully we can close it off a little earlier that 1 month only by a couple of days as I leave for the first part of my usa trip on the 28th of August.

Thanks

Thanks Amy and Lauren for the responses. I realized after I did my post that I had included everyone that posted in my count, not those that wanted to participate in FE. Thanks for clearing things up.
Natalie

My family and I are sailing on this cruise. This will be our first cruise ever and of course first one with DCL. We are in room 9168. My husband and I are celebrating our ten year Ann. We are bringing our two children, logan 8 and Maggie 5. We are are also doing a pre and post stay at WDW. Hoping to go to a mnsshp on the Sunday we disembark. We are so excited!!!

My family and I are sailing on this cruise. This will be our first cruise ever and of course first one with DCL. We are in room 9168. My husband and I are celebrating our ten year Ann. We are bringing our two children, logan 8 and Maggie 5. We are are also doing a pre and post stay at WDW. Hoping to go to a mnsshp on the Sunday we disembark. We are so excited!!!

We're doing MNSSHP that night, too! Seems like a perfect ending to our cruise!

i know!!! I have always wanted to go to one of those as well. They haven't released the days yet, but it looks like the park hours will fit.

i know!!! I have always wanted to go to one of those as well. They haven't released the days yet, but it looks like the park hours will fit.

Yes, so cool it works out this way! This is our first cruise as well and excited as I am about it was bummed to not be going to WDW, too. When I saw a party would fall on our disembarking day, I knew we had to go to get a MK fix :) We will be heading home the next day to get my oldest back to school but it will settle my fix until the next year :)

Hook326 said:
Yes, so cool it works out this way! This is our first cruise as well and excited as I am about it was bummed to not be going to WDW, too. When I saw a party would fall on our disembarking day, I knew we had to go to get a MK fix :) We will be heading home the next day to get my oldest back to school but it will settle my fix until the next year :)

Same here. Both of my kids have to back to school. Luckily our flight back on Monday is in the evening, so we can sleep in alittle.

Hi all! we just switched from the 4 night leaving 9/22 to this cruise, so that we can have a few park days before we board! It will be my husband and I, and our three year old twins (their first cruise!) and my mom (aka - our babysitter) in a separate cabin. I am really looking forward to our first Disney cruise!

Hi all! we just switched from the 4 night leaving 9/22 to this cruise, so that we can have a few park days before we board! It will be my husband and I, and our three year old twins (their first cruise!) and my mom (aka - our babysitter) in a separate cabin. I am really looking forward to our first Disney cruise!

We did the same switch.

Welcome aboard!

Hello! My DW (NicoleKristal) and I recently booked on this cruise as a B2B with the September 22nd itinerary. We're very excited to visit the Bahamas. These will be our 3rd and 4th cruises, though at this point we still haven't been on any cruises yet -- our first is in just under two months!

Cheers!

Hello everyone!! Anyone that is doing a post cruise stay at WDW, there is a mnsshp on the Sunday we disembark. I just booked ours!!! Can't wait

Oh my! Just booked this cruise for me and my daughter (she will turn 18 on the ship.)

This is the first time we have been on a Disney cruise, and we are already ready to go! Looking forward to keeping up with this board and to learn from all of the veterans.

Now to go peruse Etsy for a cute fish extender (please add us to the list.)

Oh, also . . . is there any pin trading on the ship? Informal or formal? Do the cast members wear pins that can be traded like at Disney World?

Thanks!

My daughter Rachael will celebrate her 18th birthday on ship on the 27th! Do you have anything special planned for your daughter on the cruise? I wondered what I might be able to do for her (I plan to book some spa time). I noted that it will be her birthday under "Special Considerations" on the reservation, so maybe there are some little surprises on ship?

Just booked this cruise. Celebrating my daughter's 18th birthday. This will be our 5th Disney cruise. We just got off of the Dream this month and can't wait to go again. Participated in our first FE and loved it.. We want to join the FE group...

Rebecca
Hector (DH)
Savannah (DD)
Jahred (DD)

:mickeyjum

Hello everyone!! Anyone that is doing a post cruise stay at WDW, there is a mnsshp on the Sunday we disembark. I just booked ours!!! Can't wait

Yes, we are! I'm going to be buying MNSSHP tickets for Sunday night :) then leaving on Monday early afternoon unfortunately :( A little MK is better than nothing tho! We are hoping a room discount comes out for the 29th so we can stay at the Contemporary. It would be our first stay at a deluxe ever o_O Splurging so we can maximize our short time there.

Thank you for the explanation! I'm getting so excited for this trip! Has everyone gotten their flights yet? I'm trying to wait but worried it won't come down!

I just booked our flight via AirTran yesterday (ATL/ORL/ATL) for $197 ea. roundtrip. Booked Disney ground transportation both ways for an additional $140. I'm sure there are other perks for booking air through Disney, but this saved us a few hundred dollars, which I am sure we'll spend in the spa. :goodvibes

I just booked our flight via AirTran yesterday (ATL/ORL/ATL) for $197 ea. roundtrip. Booked Disney ground transportation both ways for an additional $140. I'm sure there are other perks for booking air through Disney, but this saved us a few hundred dollars, which I am sure we'll spend in the spa. :goodvibes

I booked my flight through points from Southwest. Cost 0. Adds to my Disney fund.

Welcome to everyone new. I have added your to the FE list Rita. We have a few people on the lost not a heap though so if you want to join just let me know :)

Just wondering what the count is so far for cabins and kids? I bought some neat items yesterday for the FE gifts and I want to make sure I am in the ballpark by our current count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter