September 26, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We just moved from the Sept 22 cruise to this one. DVC members but not doing the member cruise. It will be my husband and I. We will be on deck 9. Interested in FE.

We just moved from the Sept 22 cruise to this one. DVC members but not doing the member cruise. It will be my husband and I. We will be on deck 9. Interested in FE.

Welcome! What are your names? I'll add you to the roster.

We switched from the 4 day to 3 day due to possible lay offs at my husband's job. Praying we can go on this one. I have been wanting to go back on a Disney Cruise since our 9/2011 trip.

We are DVC members and would've loved to do the member cruise but just couldn't justify the huge jump in rates!

We did however change our stateroom category the other day from an oceanview to a Navigators Verandah as there was only a few £ in it! We've never had any kind of verandah on DCL so looking forward to seeing what we get! :)

:welcome: to all new cruisers !!!!

We switched from the 4 day to 3 day due to possible lay offs at my husband's job. Praying we can go on this one. I have been wanting to go back on a Disney Cruise since our 9/2011 trip.

I know the feeling. I was out of work for 5 months and just started working again 3 weeks ago. Fortunately, our DVC points covered both this cruise and the Members' Cruise.

mdwoodman said:
I know the feeling. I was out of work for 5 months and just started working again 3 weeks ago. Fortunately, our DVC points covered both this cruise and the Members' Cruise.

Glad you are back working.

mareeld86 said:
Welcome to everyone new. I cant wait for this cruise :)

We need to get the fish extender list going. Plus anyone going to WDW after. Right now we are booked 5 days BLT after. Hoping to get AKL the day before.

Hi my husband and I are going on this cruise and we are so excited. We would like to do the FE. My name is Kelly and his is glen we are new to the boards and cant wait to make some friends.

My wife (Shante) & I (Shaene) will be on this cruise. This will be our 9th DCL cruise (5th on the Dream). We are in stateroom 9603 and want to be included in the Fish Extender exchange. Let the fun begin :cool1:
Hi my Husband Glen and I (Kelly) are going on this cruise and would like to be in the fish extender exchange as well this is our 2nd disney cruise and cant wait to go. cant wait to make some new friends we are new to the boards but go to disney every year.

We just booked this cruise! It will be our first cruise of any kind. :) No stateroom number yet. It will be me, my husband, and 2 kids (10 yr old daughter, and 8 year old son at time of trip). We're keeping it a secret from the kids… or at least that's the plan.

alhj said:
We just booked this cruise! It will be our first cruise of any kind. :) No stateroom number yet. It will be me, my husband, and 2 kids (10 yr old daughter, and 8 year old son at time of trip). We're keeping it a secret from the kids… or at least that's the plan.

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic first cruise.

How exciting for the children to have such a surprise trip :)

Just booked this cruise. Celebrating my daughter's 18th birthday. This will be our 5th Disney cruise. We just got off of the Dream this month and can't wait to go again. Participated in our first FE and loved it.. We want to join the FE group...

Rebecca
Hector (DH)
Savannah (DD)
Jahred (DD)

:mickeyjum

We decided to stay at WDW the night before the cruise and will be heading back to WDW for the night after the cruise. How do we book the bus to take us to the cruise and back to the resort afterward?
Thanks for the help!

stephcantrell said:
We decided to stay at WDW the night before the cruise and will be heading back to WDW for the night after the cruise. How do we book the bus to take us to the cruise and back to the resort afterward?
Thanks for the help!

I called DCL this am and booked both ways for 2. Cost was $140.00. We are staying at AKL prior and BCV after. How about you?

I called DCL this am and booked both ways for 2. Cost was $140.00. We are staying at AKL prior and BCV after. How about you?
We are trying out the Villas @ Wilderness Lodge before and BWV after. We haven't stayed at either of those. Our home is BLT, but we LOVE AKL. Our plan is to try at hit a Halloween party the night we get back and then food and wine fest on Monday! Thanks for the advice....do you know if there is a Pirate Party on the 3 night cruise?

stephcantrell said:
We are trying out the Villas @ Wilderness Lodge before and BWV after. We haven't stayed at either of those. Our home is BLT, but we LOVE AKL. Our plan is to try at hit a Halloween party the night we get back and then food and wine fest on Monday! Thanks for the advice....do you know if there is a Pirate Party on the 3 night cruise?

Our home is BLT too. We were going to try BWV, but went again with BCV since we like it so much. We are planning on hitting the Halloween party the night of return too. I believe on the 3 day they have a pirate buffet in the eve and fireworks. I do not believe they do the pirate dinner but a regular meal. We will be dressing up. It should be in the day we go to Castaway Cay

I just booked us on this cruise! Our first cruise ever! Im so excited! I don't know what a fish extender is so I'll add that to my research list! DH, myself, & my two sons 3 & 6yo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter