**September 2019**

This might be planning way too far ahead, but when are the other September 2019 trippers thinking of going back? I'm thinking November 2021, but that might be too long for me to wait! I'm kind of thinking of doing a 2020 trip as well, maybe for my birthday in April so I can go to Flower & Garden Festival, or maybe a weekend at Festival of the Arts? If I end up doing a 2020 trip it will be a much shorter, smaller trip.

I'm just curious what everyone else is planning for their next trip after September!
We go every year! I’m thinking spring in 2020 because I’ve never seen flower and garden

This might be planning way too far ahead, but when are the other September 2019 trippers thinking of going back? I'm thinking November 2021, but that might be too long for me to wait! I'm kind of thinking of doing a 2020 trip as well, maybe for my birthday in April so I can go to Flower & Garden Festival, or maybe a weekend at Festival of the Arts? If I end up doing a 2020 trip it will be a much shorter, smaller trip.

I'm just curious what everyone else is planning for their next trip after September!

For us maybe 2021 but I can see it maybe being 2022 sadly. Two kids now and International airfare means our already majorly expensive trips are even more out of reach.

We'll probably go back in 2021 or early 2022, I want to see the 50th hubbub. Not worried about being there on the big day but I wouldn't complain. We're talking about Disneyland next year and leaving our daughter at home. We've got friends in Vegas, we'd like to visit them then head over to DL but I don't know if we'll have the heart to do anything Disney without her.

We were just talking about this last night!! The whole family wants to go to Myrtle Beach in May of next year....but I'm also planning a girls' trip to Disney! (My 2 daughters and I are the big Disney fans and we can't let an entire year go by without visiting our favorite place on Earth! lol) -- I think we're going with the last 10 days of August 2020. We want to return to All Star Movies too! We've only stayed there once and loved it. Definitely deserves a repeat!

This trip is just DH and I. We are seriously considering upgrading our free dining 9 day park hoppers to APs. Then, we would take the kids in August 2020. Also, I am toying with taking a late April/early May 2020 trip just my 13 year old and I.

I need help from my September 2019 friends. If HS is at capacity and you have a dining reservation will they let you in the park?

If it is at capacity, they will not let you in. It isn't just because it is so packed everyone is miserable, it's for safety and fire codes. They want to be able to safely take care of everyone and even allowing people for ADR if capped is a no go.

What I can say? Disney RARELY caps. We are talking about Christmas only. When new lands opened in HS/AK recently, they did not cap those days. I think you'll be fine Jillianna ESPECIALLY if your trip is later in the month.

Thanks. I understand the reasoning. I am assuming that there would not be a no show fee if you can not get I the park..lol. Thanks again.

I need help from my September 2019 friends. If HS is at capacity and you have a dining reservation will they let you in the park?

So the ONLY time they shut the park out from ALL entries (including onsite guests and ADR holders) is in a phase 4 closure. There are several levels of closure that the parks go through before they reach that point, and all but phase 4 allow onsite guests and ADR holders to enter. I don't foresee it being an issue.

I haven't checked in here yet, but doing a split visit with US/IOA and Disney World with a friend in September. For the Disney portion we'll be at the Coronado Tower, and going to MNSSHP on the 17th. ADR day is Wednesday, and not too worried about any of our choices. Looking forward to trying Toledo, and a few other new-to-us places.

We were booked before Galaxy's Edge opening was announced, but trying not to worry too much about it. Nothing we can do anyway, it's happening!

This trip is just DH and I. We are seriously considering upgrading our free dining 9 day park hoppers to APs. Then, we would take the kids in August 2020. Also, I am toying with taking a late April/early May 2020 trip just my 13 year old and I.
I'll just warn you......we got our APs last October, went in December, and have 3 more trips planned for this year ;)

So today was ADR day and I was able to get what I wanted at the times I wanted. Mind you I’m going solo and only booked 4 but considering it’s 2 weeks after SWGE opening I was expecting a little less availability, especially on my HS day.

Here is what I got:

Sept 15 - BOG lunch - 2pm (couldn’t believe how many times were available)
Sept 16 - CP - 8:20am
Sept 18 - 50’s - 5:30pm
Sept 19 - BOG lunch - 12:05pm

I am kind of having a dilemma deciding something. My friend and her boyfriend are coming to Disney Sept 16-20 and they want CRT on her birthday, the 19th, however this morning at 6:15am there was one time left at 8:20pm. Do I give her a heads up since her ADR day is tomorrow.

I have been on the phone, web and app for 45 min. and unable to make a single ADR; grrrr!!!!
Any hints?

So today was ADR day and I was able to get what I wanted at the times I wanted. Mind you I’m going solo and only booked 4 but considering it’s 2 weeks after SWGE opening I was expecting a little less availability, especially on my HS day.

Here is what I got:

Sept 15 - BOG lunch - 2pm (couldn’t believe how many times were available)
Sept 16 - CP - 8:20am
Sept 18 - 50’s - 5:30pm
Sept 19 - BOG lunch - 12:05pm

I am kind of having a dilemma deciding something. My friend and her boyfriend are coming to Disney Sept 16-20 and they want CRT on her birthday, the 19th, however this morning at 6:15am there was one time left at 8:20pm. Do I give her a heads up since her ADR day is tomorrow.
Can you book it for 2 people right now and set up a time to cancel and she can hop on and snag it tomorrow?

I haven't checked in here yet, but doing a split visit with US/IOA and Disney World with a friend in September. For the Disney portion we'll be at the Coronado Tower, and going to MNSSHP on the 17th. ADR day is Wednesday, and not too worried about any of our choices. Looking forward to trying Toledo, and a few other new-to-us places.

We were booked before Galaxy's Edge opening was announced, but trying not to worry too much about it. Nothing we can do anyway, it's happening!
I'm trying to share your attitude;-/ We have MNSSHP tickets for the 17th too;-))))

Can you book it for 2 people right now and set up a time to cancel and she can hop on and snag it tomorrow?

Not really because I would have to pay, also there is no guarantee once I cancel it will be available. They sometimes hold it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter