September 2012 roll call

Booking legoland- use the Pepsimax code on mouses avers to get the one child free with every adult. It runs thru to 30 September.

We have been thinking about it but I need to make a decision btw universal and legoland.

Booking legoland- use the Pepsimax code on mouses avers to get the one child free with every adult. It runs thru to 30 September.

We have been thinking about it but I need to make a decision btw universal and legoland.

Thanks so much for that tip. Will definitely be doing that. How old are your kids? My nephew loved legoland when we went in San Diego when he was 3. He is 5 now but talks more about legoland than disneyland :confused3. He apparently liked the interactive rides and shows....he is insistent we go back!!

just make sure you print off the document you have to sign and hand in, i think its the credit card one etc......we had to do that both on DCL and RCCL...

also, at check in, look for the alien line (non usa) its a hell of a lot quicker:woohoo:

Easy:thumbsup2

just make sure you print off the document you have to sign and hand in, i think its the credit card one etc......we had to do that both on DCL and RCCL...

also, at check in, look for the alien line (non usa) its a hell of a lot quicker:woohoo:

Easy:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the tips Karen. We have done online check-in but will double check the credit card one!

thanks again!

22 sleeps here!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I keep checking the Air NZ site to see if they've posted the movies yet but no.... :(

Andona

This time in exactly 4 weeks we'll be halfway to LAX, yay! (and hopefully my 3 year old will be asleep)

Another September traveller checking in! We leave 1 week today for LA then onto Orlando the next day. Picked up the travel documents yesterday. Very excited but also starting to get a bit nervous about all the flying, airport stuff etc! But thinking about 23 days at a disney resort is calming me somewhat :) Starting packing tomorrow.

good to see we are all on top of things....

I just need to buy my AP's and MNSSHP tickets.....around $1K..so holding off as long as humanly possible

having such a sad day, i just cant even get excited re my trip, just want to curl up and sleep....oh well....first world problems I guess..

good to see we are all on top of things....

I just need to buy my AP's and MNSSHP tickets.....around $1K..so holding off as long as humanly possible

having such a sad day, i just cant even get excited re my trip, just want to curl up and sleep....oh well....first world problems I guess..

:hug: Tomorrow will be better , I hope? And 20 days from now will be MUCH better.

I don't know if pre-trip tension is creeping into our house but DH and I had a bit of an argument last night about the trip. He wants to have a "Plan B" if a Hurricane/Tropical Storm comes through and messes up our plans ( He's been reading about Tropical Storm Isaac) I said I don't think we can have a "Plan B" because we have no idea where such a storm would hit , how bad it would be, how likely we are to be able to organise alternative flights and car-hire. I said I thought we'd have to "wing it" and he didn't like that at all! :confused3

Here's hoping for fine weather for ALL the September DIS travellers...

Andona

:hug: Tomorrow will be better , I hope? And 20 days from now will be MUCH better.

I don't know if pre-trip tension is creeping into our house but DH and I had a bit of an argument last night about the trip. He wants to have a "Plan B" if a Hurricane/Tropical Storm comes through and messes up our plans ( He's been reading about Tropical Storm Isaac) I said I don't think we can have a "Plan B" because we have no idea where such a storm would hit , how bad it would be, how likely we are to be able to organise alternative flights and car-hire. I said I thought we'd have to "wing it" and he didn't like that at all! :confused3

Here's hoping for fine weather for ALL the September DIS travellers...

Andona

hes a good man :duck:..I also was thinking that re issac.....but havent mentioned it to DH as he stresses big time.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...vDx-hQ?docId=8149f0e4d79e44fc8d265257870088b0

just have you insurance policy at hand and double check whats covered re change of plans for acts of god....

as for plans, I guess we will wing it, as really the cruise may be the only thing affected...so maybe we may then use my vero beach points and stay there for a few days and back to pop for a few....keep all your flights as is, they wont be affected.....just accom and cruise

crap....I have to go think about this now....OK, you are now not only the dollar destroyer but the destroyer of karens peace and mental health:stir:

crap bum b00bs:badpc::badpc::badpc:

crap....I have to go think about this now....OK, you are now not only the dollar destroyer but the destroyer of karens peace and mental health:stir:

Happy to be of service! ;) At least I've given you something else to think about besides a bad day at work! :duck:

Andona
P.S. Do you like my new title over there ;)
<<-----

Happy to be of service! ;) At least I've given you something else to think about besides a bad day at work! :duck:

Andona
P.S. Do you like my new title over there ;)
<<-----

nice...:hyper:

god, if only my family were as easily lead::yes::

so now i'm off to look at availability at pop....:firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter