September 2012 roll call

38 sleeps for me

just need to purchase AP's and MNSSHP tickets then we are DONE!

I'm still so cold:confused3

in 39 days I'll be lying by the pool with a kids burger meal, velvet cupcake and unlimited diet coke in my mickey mug...heaven:cloud9:

in 41 sleeps i will be warm
in 41 sleeps i will be warm...

nope, doesnt help:upsidedow

My chant is almost the same :lmao:

Summer in 37 days! Summer in 37 days! :yay:

just watched curiosity land on mars......very exciting

:thumbsup2

bit of a nerd fest:grouphug:

Husband finally said today he's getting excited about the trip - woo hoo - I was feeling like he didn't care about going and I was dragging him along against his will.

Husband finally said today he's getting excited about the trip - woo hoo - I was feeling like he didn't care about going and I was dragging him along against his will.

they do take a while to warm up......my DH is just now going thru his "holiday " clothes....and making packing lists.....so we are "go for launch"....:cheer2:

he does enjoy a good list or 2...

He also has bought new pillows for the plane/trip...we take our own now, too many long haul flights/ hotels/ cruises with dinky pillows.....ok, we may look strange but at least we are comfy:snooty:

37 sleepspirate:

Mine is happy for me to do all the preparations and planning, he still hasn't bought the sim cards I've been asking him to get for the last month!!

Yello :thumbsup2

This time in 1 month i'll be sleeping I reckon at Hyatt Orlando Airport :dance3:

We went for a drive today to test out Dh's new dashboard mounted video camera - he has a plan to record every second of the 7,500 Km we will drive on this trip. I havent the heart to tell him that nobody in their right mind will sit down to watch THAT holiday video :rotfl:

Also dropped into our nearest Snowgum store for a little travel shopping. Shuttergirl, ( if you're reading this) the Eagle Creek packing range now come in a special lightweight fabric ( called Spectre) I bought a new folder to add to my collection :)

I STILL have to buy my travel insurance though...

Andona

We went for a drive today to test out Dh's new dashboard mounted video camera - he has a plan to record every second of the 7,500 Km we will drive on this trip. I havent the heart to tell him that nobody in their right mind will sit down to watch THAT holiday video :rotfl:

Also dropped into our nearest Snowgum store for a little travel shopping. Shuttergirl, ( if you're reading this) the Eagle Creek packing range now come in a special lightweight fabric ( called Spectre) I bought a new folder to add to my collection :)

I STILL have to buy my travel insurance though...

Andona

that would be one painful slide night/ weekend...:rotfl:

In 31 sleeps I'll be getting ready to go to the airport to then board ANZ & stuff myself with NZ chardy and dairy free cheese:thumbsup2

@ 9.41 am, I'll be cleaning bathrooms, letting DH sleep....do you think I should mow the lawn that morning as well????

oh, the list is getting bigger:faint:

does anyone contact the local police to let them know you are away??? should I do that???

that would be one painful slide night/ weekend...:rotfl:

In 31 sleeps I'll be getting ready to go to the airport to then board ANZ & stuff myself with NZ chardy and dairy free cheese:thumbsup2

@ 9.41 am, I'll be cleaning bathrooms, letting DH sleep....do you think I should mow the lawn that morning as well????

oh, the list is getting bigger:faint:

does anyone contact the local police to let them know you are away??? should I do that???
Are you excited yet??

We have a house sitter this time, don't need to accommodate the animals :idea:

Are you excited yet??

We have a house sitter this time, don't need to accommodate the animals :idea:

getting there:thumbsup2

minnie moo is going to her nanna's.....so we only have the 6 "guests"....hopefully they will clean at least once during the 4 weeks:(

I think the DH will walk in the house first and have a look before I get in...:faint:

Our DD will be enjoying having the house to herself while we're away. She is a not a tidy person ( her bedroom gives me nightmares :scared: ) but I have her pretty well trained to do a cleanup before we get back from our trips. It won't be as tidy as I'll leave it but it won't be a disaster area ( I hope!)

I finally bought my travel insurance tonight :yay:

Also bought a new crossbody travel handbag for the trip - it's got lots of lovely pockets :)

Andona

Our DD will be enjoying having the house to herself while we're away. She is a not a tidy person ( her bedroom gives me nightmares :scared: ) but I have her pretty well trained to do a cleanup before we get back from our trips. It won't be as tidy as I'll leave it but it won't be a disaster area ( I hope!)

I finally bought my travel insurance tonight :yay:

Also bought a new crossbody travel handbag for the trip - it's got lots of lovely pockets :)

Andona

yep, i have nightmares about the state of my place after a month of "mum the maid" being away:scared1:

oh well, as DH says "we have insurance" :rolleyes1

yahhhhhh for the travel insurance...pirate:

29 sleeps to go!

I had a dream last night when we went to get our disney passes, I had left the printed eticket at home. Wonder how many more of these dreams I will have over the next 4 weeks.

25 days here, nearly in the home straight!

I'd better do someo stuff :lmao:

We have 10 sleeps to go. Very excited :cool1: but getting nervous that i have forgotten something as well!

We have not received our disney cruise docs and the travel agent said this has happened before and the only thing we need is our luggage tags that we can get at the cruise terminal - i hope that is correct??

Also still need to book Universal Studios and Legoland tickets - unsure whether to do this here or once we get there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter