September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is possible but I have a O'hana for 5 on 9/17 at 6:55 that I am hoping I can trade someone for a O'hana for dinner for 5 on 9/14. :rolleyes:

Hello! I just registered today so I am new to this. I am looking for an adr for LTT for dinner on either 09/20,09/23 or 09/25. Apparently I waited to long to make adr's when they offer free dining and not able to score any character dinners. Any help would be great. Thanks so much!

Are you still looking for this reservation. I have LTT on 9/25 at 755 if you are interested in it.

Have Chef Mickey on 9/24 at 2:20pm, looking for something a little bit later
Have CRT on 9/21 at 8:15pm, looking for something a little bit earlier
Anybody willing to trade times please pm me.

Also have 50's PT on 9/21 at 6:40pm to trade for anything above

They absolutely do not ask for I.D when you check in for a ressie, just go using the other personsl name and enjoy. This is the 3rd year that we have switched around ressie's and never has it been a problem as long as you have the ressie # with you, they can care less who you are.:)

Yeas the problem is I don't even know their real name, just their Screen Name. So, when I give them the ressie # I believe they will ask me my name, what do I say then. Like I said I PMed the person but what if I dont get a reply they havent been on here in a while.
What if I call up Disney will they switch it for me with out their personal info?
Any CMs on here?

I've got lunch at Le Cellier at 2:00 PM 9/3 to trade for a dinner reservation from Friday 9/5 - Monday 9/8!

I also have a Tusker House res on Monday 9/8 at 12:10, and Yachtsmen res on Friday 9/5 at 7:35 to trade

Not sure if you can PM me or not, since I'm new to the board, but any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

I just canceled Maya Grill on September 20 @ 5:20 for a party of 6. Hope this helps!

After reading a trip report on the Grand Floridian Cafe, I decided to give it a try. I was able to book without a problem.

Still looking for WCC on any of these dates Sept. 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19th. Looking for a time between 500pm and 8 pm. For a party of 9.

FOR TRADE I HAVE:

- Sept 14th at WCC at 830pm for a party of 9 at 2 tables.
- Sept 16th at WCC at 5pm for a party of 9 at 1 table

Thank you for any help you can give me.

We are still hoping for a ADR for a party of 3 for any 1 of the following below

Le Cellier or Coral Reef Dinner Sept 8, 12 or 13

Liberty Tree Dinner Sept 12 or 13

California Grill Dinner Sept 12 or 13

Chef Mickeys Breakfast Sept 9,10,12,or 14 (any one please!)

or Chef Mickeys (Lunch) Sept 12

Please PM me if you can help us!

:surfweb:

Looking for Le Cellier on 9/19 for lunch or dinner or 9/20 for dinner for 2 people. Husband has decided the trip will be ruined without this dinner. Oh the pressure!

Would have markakesh for lunch on 9/19 or Boma for dinner on 9/20 to trade if able to accomplish this.

Also looking for a later breakfast on 9/21 at Cape May Cafe or Ohana -- would have 8:55am to trade at Cape May. Its our one year wedding anniversary!

I have Tusker House Breakfast to give away for Sept. 22 @ 8:40 am for 4 people PM me if you would like it!! I will cancel Monday afternoon if no one wants it.

Illuminations I was able to snag your ressie,Thanks a million:flower3: Well I have many ressies that I am canceling,I am making some changes and I have many ressies that I am going to cancel,I will be canceling all of these 2 morrow at 3:00pm EST, so if you want them they will be up for grabs,so here goes hope someone will be able to use them.Make sure you call quick they may no last long!

Sept 4th Tutto party of 2@12:15

Sept 5th Chef M's Lunch party of 2 @12:50

Sept 6th 1900 Park Fare Brkst party of 2 @ 9:25

Sept 7th Boma Brkfst party of 3 @ 7:40am

Sept 9th 1900 Park Fare Brkst party of 3 @ 8:15

Sept 9th Coral Reef party of 3@ 2:20

Looking for a trade, I have CM for 2pm on 9/14 for 4, looking for dinner this same date for 3. TIA!

I have a Tusker House lunch for 9/15 @ 1145 hours for 3 if any one is interested, PM me.

Yeas the problem is I don't even know their real name, just their Screen Name. So, when I give them the ressie # I believe they will ask me my name, what do I say then. Like I said I PMed the person but what if I dont get a reply they havent been on here in a while.
What if I call up Disney will they switch it for me with out their personal info?
Any CMs on here?

That is a problem... maybe:rolleyes: I would call the dining line, tell them your girlfriend made the ressie but doesn't remember what name she gave. Give them the ressie # and they will give you the name it's booked under.. it's worth a try:) I had to do that when I got married, I have made ressies so far in advance, i couldn't remember if I had put them in my maiden name or married name.

Looking for a Le Cellier for 2 any night, any time, from 9/02 - 9/06.

I have the following for trade (all for 2) :
Tutto Italia, Chefs de France, the Wave, Capt Jacks, Kona Cafe.

I also have a 09/02 Kona Cafe at 6:25, for two, that I might cancel.

Thanks!

Looking for a table for 7 people on:

Sept 15 - Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare - Between 7am and 9am

Sept 21 - Ohana - Between 4pm and 8pm ( i have a 7:35 at Spoodles to trade)

Sept 22 - WCC between 6pm - 8pm (I have a 8:45pm at WCC to trade)

**Also looking for an earlier HDDMR currently have Sept 20 @ 9:30. Would like to trade for either 5 or 7:15 show on Sept 15, 20 or 21st.***We are on the DDP so we need Cat 2

If anyone is cancelling please PM me

Hi! I'm looking for dinner at Tonys Town Square or Whispering Canyon Cafe on Thursday, Sept 11. I have Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:05pm to trade. We are a party of 2 :goodvibes Thanks!

I still have a 1900 Park Fare Breakfast on Sept. 1 at 9:30 a.m. for a party of 9 that I need to cancel.

We're leaving in 3 days, so PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter