Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

GOOD MORNIN FOLKS
Been busy, moving , doctors , too many things !
okay back to cruising, I will have some reading to do I see, We now have 3 cabins 5520, 5522, 6010
have a good day all

garRy
:moped:

wdwgoose said:
GOOD MORNIN FOLKS
Been busy, moving , doctors , too many things !
okay back to cruising, I will have some reading to do I see, We now have 3 cabins 5520, 5522, 6010
have a good day all

garRy
:moped:

Yay!! I'm still here just a day short of our NYE cruise when we'll be booking this one for our anniversary! I'll post some pics for you guys when we get back!!!

sgc1107 said:
Yay!! I'm still here just a day short of our NYE cruise when we'll be booking this one for our anniversary! I'll post some pics for you guys when we get back!!!

Lol I got excited.... Day and a week! ;-)

wdwgoose said:
You doing the parks also ????? we will be there some

NEVER ENOUGH ! ! !

garRy
:firefight

No :-( because this cruise was so expensive because of the holiday! Think in sept we will do animal kingdom or sea world not sure right now.

Officially booked!!! In the same room we just walked out of!

We had the best meet!!! I hope this one is just as good!!

wdwgoose said:
W
H
A
T
!
!

:confused3

:eek:

much better YOU HAD ROB

now this cruise well :rolleyes1

garRy

I didn't even see him much! A few times around the ship but that's it. We had so many great people in our group! We linked our dinner reservations with a women and her DD20 and they will be our friends for a long time to come! The staff was amazing!! The weather was perfect!!!

Hello everyone I am new to DIS but not new to DCL as this will be my DW and mines 3rd cruise and 2nd time on the fantasy as we just got off the fantasy for there NYE cruise my DW is " sgc1107" and we look forward to getting to know everyone on here!!!

Is anyone else disappointed in the short amount of time that we will be spending in Costa Maya Mexico what are your thoughts in this and what does everyone plan on doing for this day?

its a fast stop there,
A long way to go to next port and the ship will be at about 23 knots, it would be nice if they find another port to stop at and have more time ashore. thinking me and son will find a dive sight at each port. not started checking yet and to long from last time of diving, april we just walked around.

garRy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter