Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

I like booking them out as far as possible so I have more time to pay for them. :woohoo: My DD will be about 1 week shy of turning 10 when we sail. She is so excited to see the new clubs. She really loves the cruise and Disney certainly knows how to keep the kids entertained. :dance3:

So will your DD be in the Lab/Club or the pre-teen area? My DD loved the kid's clubs on the other lines and they are pretty cheesy so I can't wait for her to experience DCL.

I'd leave tomorrow if I could but we thought it would be easier if the baby was at least a year old. I did splurge on a balcony since we have extra time to save the $$. We are ususally an inside room type of family.

We are in as well. We just moved a previous booking to this cruise today.

It will be myself and my DH John. It will be our 6th cruise with DCL, 2nd on the The Fantasy as we are are doing a Eastern sailing this October.

We did the Western 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. Haven't done Costa Maya though so that will be a new port for us.

Any of the new cruisers that have questions as away and I will do my best to help you out. I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next year.

:wave2: Can't wait for you to tell us all about the Fantasy after your Oct cruise!

Costa Maya is new for us too. We may consider staying on the ship.:)

Just signed up for this cruise. It will be DW and myself celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversay. This will be our 1st cruise we've ever been on.

:wave2: That's exciting. I'm sure you will love cruising. :lovestruc

GOOD MORNIN FOLKS

We booked while on the dream.

will be myself (old) and DW my daughter and he husband there second anniversary They were married on the DREAM.

We have cabins 5520 & 5522

so far we have done 3 on the DREAM May 19 will be on the FANTASY also a few on the MAGIC and 1 on the WONDER or something like that.

Was watching the FANTASY leave port last night and heading to N Y C. I will be in port canaveral to watch her come in there.

okay hope everyone enjoys there weekend.

garRy:firefight party:

Wow! All these experienced DCL cruisers. We are in good company! :woohoo:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

HAPPY WEEKEND

:happytv:

we had to move our cruise that was in MAY too APRIL 14 & 21 on the FANTASY :eek::dance3: :cheer2:

It will be our first ever back 2 back and most likly our last the price was very good, the timing was great so

We are still going on this one :hippie:

I'm SPENDING MY KIDS MONEY

:rolleyes1

:dance3:

:rotfl:

garRy

GOOD MORNIN

this thread is moving slow ????????

:confused3

:scared1:

:cool2:

did someone tell you about me ?????:confused3:rotfl:

:rolleyes1:woohoo:

and now everyone jumped ship ???????

Have a safe day all:idea:

garRy

I just think we are so far out we don't have many travelers yet.

Don't worry it will soon get so busy in here you won't be able to keep up.

I'm here!:cool1:

How is the planning for your April cruise going? Can't wait to hear about it and hopefully see some pictures. ;)

I'm here!:cool1:

How is the planning for your April cruise going? Can't wait to hear about it and hopefully see some pictures. ;)

almost all packed (think I,m rushing things)
Have friends going on the maiden voyage March 31 they have done alot of the maiden cruises, working on t shirt logos, and road trip to michigan soon, also had all my dive gear serviced. things are moving along,

off to the craft store , looking for something special?????

garRy

So will your DD be in the Lab/Club or the pre-teen area? My DD loved the kid's clubs on the other lines and they are pretty cheesy so I can't wait for her to experience DCL.

DD will go to the Lab/Club. This will be her fourth cruise with DCL (She's never sailed anyone else) and she cannot wait to see the new Lab and Club. She is so excited. How old is your DD?

DD will go to the Lab/Club. This will be her fourth cruise with DCL (She's never sailed anyone else) and she cannot wait to see the new Lab and Club. She is so excited. How old is your DD?

She is 7 now and will turn 9 July 2013. So 9 and a couple of months by the time we sail. She will be in 4th grade.

My DD (Ashley) seems most excited about the Pixie Hollow area but she might outgrow it by then. She says she wants to go to the BBB too. It's hard to know, my 9 year old neice went to DW with us last summer and wore a princess dress to 1900 Park Fare. :confused3

Here they are in full princess attire:

002.jpg

She is 7 now and will turn 9 July 2013. So 9 and a couple of months by the time we sail. She will be in 4th grade.

My DD (Ashley) seems most excited about the Pixie Hollow area but she might outgrow it by then. She says she wants to go to the BBB too. It's hard to know, my 9 year old neice went to DW with us last summer and wore a princess dress to 1900 Park Fare. :confused3

Here they are in full princess attire:

Adorable!! My DD will turn 10 in October 2013 so she'll at the end of 9 years old. I haven't shown her very much about the new ship at all. I imagine as people start writing TR's about the Fantasy, I'll show her more. But I like to keep a lot of it a surprise for the family just to watch their reactions.

Got our taxes done this week and are thrilled we'll have enough to pay off all but $300 of this cruise!!! :woohoo: :banana:

To where?

GOOD MORNIN ALL

was in MICHIGAN for a week.

came back to florida,

now doing a B2B western and eastern on the FANTASY

GREAT SHIP some parts are better than the DREAM :beach:

sea day today C C tomorrow then back to P C to leave again :cool1::cool1::banana:

:badpc: other than speed on computer things are good, had rough seas coming down and rain today is GREAT,

have a good day will post more later

garRy

I am Vanessa and I will be joining you guys on this cruise with my dh Chris and our son Cj who will be 15 months old. I've done several cruises on the magic and we were married on castaway cay during a dream cruise last october.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone before we cruise!

I am Vanessa and I will be joining you guys on this cruise with my dh Chris and our son Cj who will be 15 months old. I've done several cruises on the magic and we were married on castaway cay during a dream cruise last october.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone before we cruise!

Hi Vanessa - My DH and I will be on our 6th cruise when we set sail on this cruise.

Things are pretty quiet here these days but I am sure it will get busier as we get to the 365 day mark.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter