Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

I know the feeling. Its not an easy thing to be the person who's job it is to say no. I know I hated that part of being the list-keeper. Those participating already have to be able to finish the gifts they've worked on and not run out of supplies. Hopefully the late-comers will understand that. Even without the FE there's tons of fun to be had by all. ;)

Thanks.

Zoe...I know I've said it before, but it warrants another.....THANKS for all you have done with FE exchange. It took a lot of time and organization and you did a great job!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Zoe...I know I've said it before, but it warrants another.....THANKS for all you have done with FE exchange. It took a lot of time and organization and you did a great job!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks. As I've said before its been a challenge but I've done it!! Well almost! Just can't wait to cruise with everyone now.

Hi Jen - we do not have our cabin assignment as of yet. My husband and I are excited for the beer exchange :-). Our names are Seth and Jennifer Benalt. Please let me know if you need any additional info. Also where will we be meeting up? Thanks!!!

Welcome! I added you to my "official" file and posted it on Facebook. We're meeting at 3:30 on the first day (14-Sep) in room 7688 (Robin D's). Let me know if you have any other questions. I've never done this before (or participated in one), so we'll see how it goes!

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Welcome! I added you to my "official" file and posted it on Facebook. We're meeting at 3:30 on the first day (14-Sep) in room 7688 (Robin D's). Let me know if you have any other questions. I've never done this before (or participated in one), so we'll see how it goes!

Remember, they'll start announcing for boat drill by around 3:45, so you're not going to have much time!

Is everyone having a good holiday weekend? We're "dog sitting" or - that is my husband is dog sitting - I'm allergic - while the family has gone to Calloway Gardens for the balloon festival. I wish I could pack, now while there's not much going on.

Guess I'll get busy and make some cards. Two weeks from today we'll be AT SEA! :cool1:

Happy day, all :goodvibes

Fe list updated for final time
Hi, I noticed that you Have DD next to both Kym and Ashley. Kym(47) is actually the mother, Sharlei(26) and Ashley(24) are the daughters. I, Sharlei am just the one who signed us up for this. So if you would fix that I would appreciate it, thanks!

Hi, I noticed that you Have DD next to both Kym and Ashley. Kym(47) is actually the mother, Sharlei(26) and Ashley(24) are the daughters. I, Sharlei am just the one who signed us up for this. So if you would fix that I would appreciate it, thanks!

Yep sorry about that. Will do so when I get back tonight.

7 days and no hours until we leave for Florida for this cruise! WOO HOO!

Usually by this time before a cruise, the thread is hopping. Where is everyone?

Made my cards for the celebrants on the cruise, and did all the ones in my birthday book for September at the same time. Glad to have that done.

Started staging to pack. So far, it's just a little pile of miscellany on the top of a book case, but it won't take long for that to explode.

I told you i've started demonstrating Stampin' up!, right? LAst night my very first hostess told me she had been turned down by 7 people because of a GRADE SCHOOL football game. At 7 pm on a Saturday night? REALLY? What are they thinking starting a contact sport when the kids are so young??? Grandma Linda must be getting old.

Today, our replacements for our new replacement windows come. Two of them were fogging up. I will be really glad to have construction OVER.

Who else has started packing?

I think it's bc most people are using Facebook, bc it's pretty hoppin over there! Not too much packing yet here. I've starting making lists and planning outfits, but with only two of us, most of the packing happens only a day or two before. I'm very excited though! It's only a week from tomorrow that we leave for WDW and I can't hardly sleep at night already!

Hi. Sorry not replied. It is too late to join the FE
:-( im afraid. I feel awful saying that and I've already turned a few others down too. Its just to make sure those taking part had plenty of time to make their gifts. Am so sorry but welcome to the group and I hope you have a fab time.

I'm looking for a last minute FE group. I'm new to the process and not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The last item for my FE Gifts finally came in so now they are all finished and packed. All of our stuff is pretty much packed all that is left are things that can't be packed until the morning we leave. :cool1::cool1:

I can't believe our cruise is next week! I feel so unprepared. I have all the FEs done, but I have nothing packed. I haven't even figured out what we are all wearing to my parents' wedding! :worried: Hopefully, I'll get more on top of things this week! :thumbsup2

I can't believe our cruise is next week! I feel so unprepared. I have all the FEs done, but I have nothing packed. I haven't even figured out what we are all wearing to my parents' wedding! :worried: Hopefully, I'll get more on top of things this week! :thumbsup2

I feel unprepared too. I keep thinking I have loads of time!! Then realise its nearly the weekend again. And I'm working Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Leave on Wednesday morning. And even the weekend is fairly busy

I'm looking for a last minute FE group. I'm new to the process and not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello.
Our official fe lists closed a couple of weekends ago. So unless a few of you latecomers want to create another list then it may not be possible on this cruise. Really sorry as I hate turning people away and saying no. But you are more than welcome to come to the group meet would be great to meet you.

change made to group c family 11, I had mother and daughter the wrong way round - sorry.

Welcome, new people! (KBrooke, unfortunately, FE takes time and preplanning, both to prepare to give and receive. Old lady suggests you leave it for your next cruise - watch and learn on this one. There are a couple threads you can search for on the cruise board both on making and FE and on what to put in them, but those are going to take time to read, too. Next cruise, you can sign up for the cruise thread early and run with it!)

We have moved up our departure one more day - can you tell we can't WAIT to get on the road? However, leaving on Tuesday is going to cause us to need to FOCUS between now and then! My first workshop got canceled due to GRADE school football on Saturday night, so my NEW first workshop is Monday night. WHAT was I thinking?

Happy Day, all!

Since my post about postcards was ignored on the main thread, does anyone know the best/easiest place to mail postcards in all of the ports? Our son's class is doing a project where they are asking relatives and people on vacation to send postcards. So I thought it would be fun to try and do one from every port. I'm sure postcards will be easy enough to find, but what about foreign postage?

Thanks everyone!!

9 more days!!! :cool1::cool1:

Since my post about postcards was ignored on the main thread, does anyone know the best/easiest place to mail postcards in all of the ports? Our son's class is doing a project where they are asking relatives and people on vacation to send postcards. So I thought it would be fun to try and do one from every port. I'm sure postcards will be easy enough to find, but what about foreign postage?

Thanks everyone!!

9 more days!!! :cool1::cool1:

I have no clue what the answer is. I didn't want you to be ignored, tho. :)

I leave for the 9/8 Dream 4-night on Saturday. I'm in full-pack mode. DS15 is suddenly super inquisitive about cooking and laundry. He's concerned about his ability to provide dinner for his dad & brother before hubby leaves next week then for his brother and our family friend who will be staying over while we're gone. I guess he thinks he'll ruin everyone's clothes if he sets the water temperature or cycle setting wrong. LOL! He's so cute!

I have no clue what the answer is. I didn't want you to be ignored, tho. :)

I leave for the 9/8 Dream 4-night on Saturday. I'm in full-pack mode. DS15 is suddenly super inquisitive about cooking and laundry. He's concerned about his ability to provide dinner for his dad & brother before hubby leaves next week then for his brother and our family friend who will be staying over while we're gone. I guess he thinks he'll ruin everyone's clothes if he sets the water temperature or cycle setting wrong. LOL! He's so cute!

You're going on a cruise before our cruise??? Hope you have a great time! Where does that one go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter