Sell me on a Thanksgiving/Merry time cruise

This is what I posted in a thread asking Very Marrytime or April. The pictures are from the Fantasy.

Over the last few years my wife and I have been doing two cruises a year. We would do one in April then we would do a Very Merrytime cruise. We have also done Halloween cruises. We loved both times of the year. It is just the two of us, no kids so that let us go when prices were the lowest for that time of the year. We would do a seven day cruise for each. We normally go on the western Caribbean itinerary. November 2019 was the first time we went on the eastern itinerary in nineteen years.
That's a little background.
With that said I absolutely love going on the Very Marrytime cruise. Christmas is our favorite time of the year.
The decorations on the ship make the cruise all that more special. A lot of people also decorate their cabin doors with holiday decorations. We bring our own little Christmas tree and a do it your self Ginger bread house for our room. The atmosphere is something special for me and my wife.
I vote for very Merrytime.

This was our door last year

Our little tree lit up in our window

The lobby all decorated

The ginger bread house in the lobby

We even brought some friends with us

Thank you! I've been following the other post as well :earsboy:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter