Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

I didn't realize till just a few minutes ago how long it has been since I have been here. I decided to update my signature and saw that dd was listed as being 11 when she is now 14. I have now updated my siggy to show her correct age and have added a ticker for the upcoming addition to our family. Dh was just talking to me about maybe going to WDW for Thanksgiving till I reminded him that he doesn't want me going to Lynchburg in October at 7 months pg so Disney is definitely out just 1 month before due date. It would so not be fair for me ( I would have to miss out on all of my favorite rides if we went this year ).

pixie dust 112 - I can't believe LizzY is a college grad. Seems like she just graduated high school. And her sister is graduating H.S. now? They are growing up way too fast.

nsalz - great to see you. Like you I had been keeping up with most of the group on FB but don't have everyone and I have been slacking on it lately. So I am back to see how everyone is and get back in the groove of trip planning.

What's more annoying than a fly in your house?;):confused3

A paper clip in your keyboard...that moves! I never know what key won't work as it wiggles under different ones. BLAH!

Your turn. What small thing annoys you/

:confused3 for me?... right now a lot annoys me, but that is just the hormones going crazy :hyper: or so everyone tells me ;)

So I created a new ticker for the baby and for some reason the Tink slider is way off. Everything is correct except for Tink who is already at the end of the ticker, not in the middle like she should be. :confused3

Kiki, I looked at the ticker page. Did you choose the "how far along" ticker, or the "baby's due date?" Maybe try the other one if this isn't working right.

:wave2: Brandi!
I just noticed I need to update my siggie, too. How can my kids be so old?

Kiki, I looked at the ticker page. Did you choose the "how far along" ticker, or the "baby's due date?" Maybe try the other one if this isn't working right.

I tried both and then gave up when they both did the same thing. At least the info under the ticker is correct. I figure I'll try again at some point and maybe get one to work properly.

Ended up changing my ticker because the other one just did not want to work no matter how many times I tried to fix it :confused3 .

Update on Disney plans. We decided to cancel June due to issues with Dd (long story). Dh and I may go in October of 2014 with my sis instead. If we do it will just be us and the baby, my sis and her Dd(4) and maybe my dad and his wife. Will make final decision in if we go then once my sis knows what dates she is planning on going.

Just downloaded DISboards app :-). Now maybe i will be able to get on more like I used to. Starting to plan next trip ( have been semi-planning it for 2 years to take dd back at least 1 more time before she is out of high school ) and finding will have to make a lot of changes to plans from past trips as I will now not only have 14 yr old dd but a 5 mth old as well.
Congrats!!!
Evening all.... I miss my limies....
Hi Brandi! I miss my Limies too!
:wave2: Brandi!
I just noticed I need to update my siggie, too. How can my kids be so old?
Darn kids keep getting older, which means I am too.:rotfl:
Ended up changing my ticker because the other one just did not want to work no matter how many times I tried to fix it :confused3 .

Update on Disney plans. We decided to cancel June due to issues with Dd (long story). Dh and I may go in October of 2014 with my sis instead. If we do it will just be us and the baby, my sis and her Dd(4) and maybe my dad and his wife. Will make final decision in if we go then once my sis knows what dates she is planning on going.

October would be nice. A little cooler then.

We are back from Disneyland and had a WONDERFUL time!
It was much different as an adults only trip. It was so cool to walk under the train station, and know that that is where Walt walked, look up above the fire station and see his apartment, etc. we got to ride in the Lilly Belle, which was his personal car on the train. The CM in there had worked in DL when Walt was still alive, so that was AMAZINGpixiedust:. We really learned alot. We are now sore and exhausted, but we really saw a lot more than we expected to, and it was MUCH less crowded than I anticipated.

We'll be at Disneyland Friday and Saturday. Hope we miss the crowds like you did. Glad you had a magical visit.

Morning All...

I am not sure if you all know that Texas is really our Home, and we have land that but no house.

With the job coming to an end, David and I made the decision that if I become unemployed, meaning don't find a job before this one ends, we will move to Texas and I can just look for a job there.

It is a scary move, I have not been unemployed since I was 14 years old.

I just keep telling myself silver lining.....

Morning All...

I am not sure if you all know that Texas is really our Home, and we have land that but no house.

With the job coming to an end, David and I made the decision that if I become unemployed, meaning don't find a job before this one ends, we will move to Texas and I can just look for a job there.

Here's one silver lining - you'd be closer to me!

Don't know why I'm on the computer right now. I should be doing laundry (not the fun kind) and packing!

We'll be at Disneyland Friday and Saturday. Hope we miss the crowds like you did. Glad you had a magical visit.
It stinks that we missed each other by a week. I hope you guys have a Magical time!:wizard:
Morning All...

I know that yout heart is in Texas. Praying it all comes together fairly easily for you. :grouphug:

Brian has had a headache and some other symptoms for over a week. He went to the dr. today and found out he has shingles. Good news is, it's not contagious, he's on an antiviral and pain meds, and we can still take our trip. Just praying that it's a one time thing.

Brian has had a headache and some other symptoms for over a week. He went to the dr. today and found out he has shingles. Good news is, it's not contagious, he's on an antiviral and pain meds, and we can still take our trip. Just praying that it's a one time thing.

Ouch. My mom got shingles about 5 years ago and I remember her saying how painful it was. I hope he is getting better now he has meds.

Our two days in Disneyland were great. Hardly any crowds and Brian felt OK. Tomorrow is DTD, church, and laundry, then we get on the ship Monday.

Just about ready to book next trip to the motherland. We are looking at going Oct 2 - Oct 10,2014. Can't wait, I have been in withdrawals for a while now. Hard to believe it has been 4 years since the last trip. I have to keep telling myself that I can make it 1 more year without. :scared:

I'm a terrible limey. I haven't been on here in so long, it's appalling. Please forgive my absence :flower3:
How is everyone? Any Disney trips in the near future?

I'm a terrible limey. I haven't been on here in so long, it's appalling. Please forgive my absence :flower3:
How is everyone? Any Disney trips in the near future?

Nothing to forgive. You aren't the only one who had been absent, I was too. As you can see from my last post, my next trip is still over a year away (my ticker explains the reason for the wait ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter