SeaWord Sunday Dec 22 or Tuesday Dec 24?

qbacreative

Earning My Ears
Hi again,

Since I guess my other post about this topic was too convoluted, here is a simpler way of asking it.

We want to pick the day with less crowds to go visit SeaWorld, Orlando and the choices are between Sunday Dec 22 or Tuesday Dec 24 (Christmas Eve).

btw I tired to delete the previous post but I couldn't find how.

Thanks

Hi again,

Since I guess my other post about this topic was too convoluted, here is a simpler way of asking it.

We want to pick the day with less crowds to go visit SeaWorld, Orlando and the choices are between Sunday Dec 22 or Tuesday Dec 24 (Christmas Eve).

btw I tired to delete the previous post but I couldn't find how.

Thanks

Hi Alex,

I think it is likely that both days will be equally as crowded. I honestly dont think you will find much difference between the two options.....its going to be VERY busy regardless of what day you choose. Plan to arrive early and be ready for lengthy ride queues. Get to the shows early to ensure you are able find a seat. Quick Queue and/or reserved show seating would be a good purchase if it's in the budget (and if that's the case, if one day is less expensive than another, that would be how I decided between the two dates.....whichever one is cheapest!).

I know you mentioned you wanted to focus just on the rides, but I also highly recommend that you try and take in some of the special Christmas festivities.....they are some of the BEST in Orlando.

I hope that helps a little! Enjoy your trip, SeaWorld at Christmas is my favorite!

Hi Alex,

I think it is likely that both days will be equally as crowded. I honestly dont think you will find much difference between the two options.....its going to be VERY busy regardless of what day you choose. Plan to arrive early and be ready for lengthy ride queues. Get to the shows early to ensure you are able find a seat. Quick Queue and/or reserved show seating would be a good purchase if it's in the budget (and if that's the case, if one day is less expensive than another, that would be how I decided between the two dates.....whichever one is cheapest!).

I know you mentioned you wanted to focus just on the rides, but I also highly recommend that you try and take in some of the special Christmas festivities.....they are some of the BEST in Orlando.

I hope that helps a little! Enjoy your trip, SeaWorld at Christmas is my favorite!

Thanks for the reply Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina!

We are buying Quick Queue Unlimited for the day on SeaWorld and one of day Quick Queue Unlimited for one of the two days we are going to Busch Gardens.

So the plan so far is SeaWorld Sunday 22 (Quick Queue Unlimited) and Busch Gardens 23 (Quick Queue Unlimited) and 24 (Without buying Queue Quick)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!