seasickness

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
How many of you felt seasick??I am very curious . We are booked on the cruise for July . I am wondering what form of seasickness med to pack for David. I think I have ruled out the patch. There seems to be alot of side effects that David wouldn't be able to tell me about. I have spoken to the Dr. and she said our options were ...the patch, Dramine, Bonine,and/or wristbands. She also said she would start whatever meds we chose for David before the cruise and just continue to give them to him the whole time we are on board. Since David can't communicate if he is feeling sick until it is to late :( I think this is a pretty good plan of attack. Anyone out there have any other wonderful ideas?? How about Dramimine??Did it make you sleepy??How about Bonine???? Did anyone find that the wristbands did help??? Thanks in advance

Bonine is pretty good, doesn't make you too sleepy, no majro side effects for us. That is what we use. Have you asked this question over on the Cruise Board? I'll bet lots of people over there have dealt with this!

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter