Sea World w/16 month old?

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Does anyone have any experiences with toddlers at Sea World? We're going down in November and are thinking of spending a day away from WDW (gasp!!) and considering Sea World. DH and I enjoyed it several years ago, but we're not sure if DD will like it. Let me know your experiences.

Thanks!

With kids that age, I've always noticed they REALLY like the exhibits and shows where there is a lot of action. Pacific Point preserve ( sealions) and the freeswim dolphin areas are particularly popular, as are the Shamu, Clyde and Seamore and Dolphin shows. YOu should also find a few things in the playground , Shamu's happy harbour, that will keep them amused for a while. You'll definately need a stroller round SW as it is A LOT of walking.

We did SW with our DDs 14 months and 5 in January of 2000. They both loved it. I think it was the most fun our younger dd had on the trip. She did not like any of the charachters at the parks (except the grinch at IOA!!) but the live animals at SW really kept her attention. We will be going back in November with our DD's and DS 18 months!

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter