Scrapping with Swapped Items - Round 7!! -We have a winner!!

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Can you believe we're on the 7th round of this challenge? Let's keep the momentum going and get lots of pages scrapped and items used!!

Starting March 19 through April 23 , post your pictures of layouts you create using at least TWO swapped items. These are NEW layouts, not ones you have already done. Any swapped item can be used. You do not need to remember which swap or who they came from. Your pages must be 6x6 or bigger. But any size variation is welcome. They can be single pages or double layouts, but each page must have two swapped items. Your name will placed in the jar for every page you create up to 15 pages. This is not a who did the most or best. It is for everyone who tries.

If you are unable to post pictures, or don't know how, you can email them to me and I will post them for you. Just pm me for my email address!

The winning name pulled will receive a Mickey Head Album. Pictures here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24410784&postcount=38

The winner will also host the next round of this challenge. So only enter if you are okay with hostessing.

This is open to old swappers, new swappers, anyone who has swapped here is to join this challenge.

Names in the Jar (up to 15 will count toward the drawing):
MazdaUK - 10
Kicky - 1
KatDisney - 2
TPCShauna - 7
DisneyIsTerrific - 5
PrincessNancy96 - 15

I can't wait to get my swap stuff back from the "everyday life" swap so I can play too!!!

YAY! I know I'll have some to post when we get back from WDW--I've already been looking through my swap stuff! :cool1:

I'm in - as usual. I'm just a girl who can't say no! :lmao:

I wanna play this time too!! I've now got swap pieces from the Character Swap and more coming from the Everyday Life swap so I'm ready to go!!!!

Noah is getting into a little better routine and sleeping longer at one time instead of alot of little naps so hopefully I'll be able to participate this time.

Do the swapped items need to come from swaps on these boards? I still have a lot of swapped items from an ABC swap that I did a few years ago. I just need to start putting pages together.

Do the swapped items need to come from swaps on these boards? I still have a lot of swapped items from an ABC swap that I did a few years ago. I just need to start putting pages together.

I think we defined on an early round that yes, they do need to come from these boards. Hope you're still able to join in!

I've done 2 and Kicky has done one! I'll post them when I've figures out my new camera :rotfl2:

Can items from your Secret Sister be used? I received some great paper-pieced things from my Secret Sister and wondered if when I made the pages for these if they would count here.

Thanks.

Can items from your Secret Sister be used? I received some great paper-pieced things from my Secret Sister and wondered if when I made the pages for these if they would count here.

Thanks.

Other people have counted those before.

Wonderful!!! Thanks. Now, I just need to print the pictures I took this weekend at DS's skating meet and make the pages!!!!

Yay! I just received my swapped items from the Disboards on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get some pages done this week.

Here's some pages....

Blue pieces form the recent 2nd chance colour swap:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Green peices and embellishments RAK from bubbasmom, orange pieces made by me (only way any of my stuff will ever get on here :rolleyes1 ) for 2nd chance colour swap (OK, they're not that good - I hadn't realised how boring they were till they came back! :blush:)
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

And here's Kicky's spread (only counts as one page) using bits from the Scout swap (one made by me!)
IMG_0005.jpg

So 4 for me and one for Kicky

orange pieces made by me (only way any of my stuff will ever get on here :rolleyes1 )

Hey! I'll use your stuff! I don't think I have a lot of stuff you made, but I know what I do have I like and will use. Eventually, anyway. ;)

I'll add you and Kicky to the board!

I don't know if this counts or not because it does not go in a book but on my living room wall. I wanted to include my "friends" with my family..So here is my Disney Collage...i just need to pop it in it's frame and it will be ready to hang up ;)

2388628570098429939S500x500Q85.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter