Scrapping with Swapped Items - Round 7!! -We have a winner!!

So sorry it has taken so long, but I finally can announce the prize for the winner. The winner will receive a Mickey head album. It measures about 6 inches tall and 7 inches wide. I originally planned to use my bind it all to bind it but it just would not work with the curves, so I went with a ring instead. It has 16 pages in black, red, white and yellow with black covers. I left it blank to allow you to embellish it as you'd like, but I will also include some Disney Jolee's with it. I thought it would be a fun little album, or even an autograph book.
A few pictures:
Closed:
IMG_5373.jpg

Open:
IMG_5375.jpg

Fanned so you can see the colors:
IMG_5377.jpg

It's simple, but hopefully the winner will like it!

I've been trying to think of something new for autographs for our next trip. I love this!!! I may have to scraplift it.

I've been trying to think of something new for autographs for our next trip. I love this!!! I may have to scraplift it.

Lift away! This isn't my idea, but I remember someone on the scrapbooking boards once mentioning they cut out lots of icons from the Cricut cartridges for the characters to sign - a shoe for Cinderella, Aladdin's lamp for Jasmine, etc. That's a really cute idea too.

I actually used some more swap stuff tonight (and I used some of yours Mazda!) so I'll have to take some pictures tomorrow.

Love the album! And I'm glad my stuff is coming in useful :thumbsup2 I'm going to have a big sort-out of everything I've got from Disney swaps ready for when I get my pics back - only porblem I'm waiting for CM UK to stock the new Disney stuff!

the pop borders were mine :) wow yes that was my second swap.... a LONG time ago :rotfl2:

Shows you what a hoarder I am!

Here are a few more:
Used photo mat, 2 squares and lyric
IMG_5387.jpg

Used topper, paper piecing, and journal box:
IMG_5388.jpg

Used Topper, 3 squares and journal box:
IMG_5384.jpg

I'm pretty sure the balloon square and box were yours Mazda - there's something about the Ziploc bag they were in that's just not quite American. ;) I had to alter the journal box slightly so I could use it horizontally.

A few more for tonight. Almost done with my January 2005 trip. We stayed at AKL for a long weekend - our one and only time at a Deluxe.

Used 2 borders and 2 slide mounts:
IMG_5389.jpg
IMG_5390-1.jpg

Used topper and library pocket and tag:
IMG_5391.jpg

Very nice, I think I have all of those swap pieces. I made the borders though. I was working on them the first time I went to crop at Kat's.

Yes! Those balloon squares and journal box were mine! One of the Disney surprise swaps I think.:thumbsup2

Those are neat.

I'm trying to talk my DH into taking a day and resort hopping to take photos just for my album.

we did this last trip and it was a lot of fun. it was one of the hottest days and ds had a very bad asthma attack the night before and we spent the day in the E.R. so after we got out we just took it easy and went resort hopping and taking pics. if you get the chance you should do it. sometimes the rush, rush, rush of our disney vacations just wear me out. i need a day to chill. and after the night we had.......perfect!

and to stay on topic, great pages everyone!

We did some hotel hopping our last day - great way to choose where to stay next! :lmao:

I might get round to some more pages soon........

I got up early this morning before anyone else was up and got a few pages done!!!!

This page uses a topper, photo mat, journal box, and 2 tags made by New England Eeyore for the Everyday Life Swap.
313872932.jpg

This page uses a topper and photomat made by me for the Everyday Life Swap.
313872928.jpg

And, this page uses a photomat and 2 tags made by me for the Everyday Life Swap.
313872926.jpg

Great pages! I've got some pics lined up to use my everyday swap stuff on, but can't you see I'm cooking with the other hand?:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Great pages!! I'm so glad you could use my items! Poor kitty!

Just a few more days to get your pages in for this round, everyone! Let's have a great scrapping weekend!!

Here are my entries... I'm sure there is more than the max but I'm excited that I actually remembered to get them in!!!!

If some don't qualify just let me know.. any suggestions on how to better decorate let me know... or what to add.. some of them are missing that little something..and I just can't think what to do...

Please if I don't give you credit let me know so I can do so.. some of them were taken from the embell. box last round so I don't know where or who they were from... I'll do my best to give credit if I know who they are...

There are from BAMB journal box and tags
100_7284.jpg

I'm not sure who the frame and j. box are from..but they went well w/ DS's Halloween photos he chose..
100_7283.jpg

Another Halloween set but not sure who made the title or deco circles; I made the tag and frames
100_7281.jpg
100_7282.jpg

Shells and j. box from embell. box
100_7280.jpg

2002 Halloween.. DS7's first halloween that he remembers... The kids all dressed like Tigger... All embellishements thanks to SIOH!!! 2 photobox/jbox; title and poem/song
100_7278.jpg
100_7279.jpg

These are from Ohana (Naomi from TX)... 2 photo mats, j.box & song
100_7276.jpg
100_7277.jpg

My deco squares, j. box & title
100_7275.jpg
100_6165.jpg

My title, tag and embellishment
100_6150.jpg
100_7274.jpg

I think these are Michellepooh's elements..but I'm not positive.. please correct me if I'm wrong
100_7273.jpg

Sorry; for some reason even though I edited..some are still bigger than others.. :confused: :confused3

I know the title is DDavis; tags might be DDavis if not they are Hiclarke; temple is from Lisa's cricut cuts long ago!
100_7272.jpg

Can't remember who made the Germany title/library pocket
100_7271.jpg

Mickeyteacher made border or j.box
100_7270.jpg

Unsure who made title & shaker box (Mickster?) Mickeyteacher: photo mats; 2 deco squares
100_7265.jpg
100_7269.jpg

J. Box and 2 photomats are KAM's
100_6164.jpg

Unsure who made title and 2 photomats
100_6163.jpg

I believe the tag, photomat & j.box came from emb. box Just love them!!!
100_6161.jpg
100_6160.jpg

Title and hidden j. box is from BAMB (this one needs some major work.. suggestions)
100_6158.jpg
100_6159.jpg

Title and 2 tags.. unsure of swapper.. sorry!
100_6157.jpg
100_6156.jpg

2 tags are from JennyL; j. box and jungle leaf frame... unsure of swapper..but those are from 3 different swappers I think...
100_6155.jpg

Title and lion from BAMB
100_6151.jpg

Whew!! That is it... I think that should be my max of 15 entries...

Off to see how these look and get lunch and start a few pages before the kids get home!!!

Thanks for looking and please be gentle in the critiques.. Oh, I also put little buttons to cover my kids' faces.. sorry..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter