Scrapping with Swapped Items - Round 7!! -We have a winner!!

2 tags; j. box and jungle leaf frame... unsure of swapper..but those are from 3 different swappers I think...
100_6155.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are my tags from a couple years ago. I'm glad to see they've been put to use.

Great pages, Nancy!! I've got you added to the jar.

That was my jungle leaf frame from a loooong time ago! I'm so glad you could use it!

great pages Nancy. you've been a busy bee!!! i loved them all. i really need to get my butt in gear and get some pages done.

NEE~ love that jungle frame. what did you use for the leaves?? - if you remember. thanks

Thanks everyone!!!
I have a whole bunch awaiting photos from our next trip...as I find papers/embellishments I'm stacking them and awaiting photos and will whip alot more out... I need to get back and get started on some today..but by the time I get down there it'll be time to do the evening mobile office run of sports practices, picks up/drop off, 4H meeting.. and some how to fit dinner in... ;)

:woohoo: Go Nancy!!!! Great pages and in such quantity! I must stop swapping and get working on pages...but not quite yet, maybe next month,....or the one after that

NEE~ love that jungle frame. what did you use for the leaves?? - if you remember. thanks

I'm surprised you don't recognize them. I thought you were the Sizzix queen? ;) It is the Jungle Leaves Sizzix die. I actually sold most of my Sizzix dies at a yard sale recently but that was one that didn't sell. If you don't already have it, I'd be happy to send it to you!

I'm surprised you don't recognize them. I thought you were the Sizzix queen? ;) It is the Jungle Leaves Sizzix die. I actually sold most of my Sizzix dies at a yard sale recently but that was one that didn't sell. If you don't already have it, I'd be happy to send it to you!

:rotfl: i am the sizzix queen & i did not recognize it!!!! can you believe i don't have that one?? i hope i don't loose my title!!! i'd love it, thanks. what can i send you in return? i just love that frame.

I did two yesterady, usning cool brads from SS and some lace which I think was from an envelope swap (or possible a RAK). I'll post later

I did two more last night using "everyday swap" items. I'll try to put the pics for all 4 up when I get back tonight :goodvibes:

And another two! Here's the pix for all six!

Using frames from the embellishment box:
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Using fancy brads from SS and lace from (I think) 42c swap, but could be RAK
IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Everyday swap set done by me:
IMG_0405.jpg

everyday swap set done by (I think) Rebecca
IMG_0406.jpg

And that's probably the lot!

everyday swap set done by (I think) Rebecca
IMG_0406.jpg

And that's probably the lot!

Yes that's from my set- it looks great used. All the layouts look great. I have got to schedule myself some time to do my own scrapping.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!