• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrapping with Swapped Items - Round 7!! -We have a winner!!

I'd say it counts as a 2-paeg spread - there's a lot of work in that!

I've done several more today.. the ones I took photos of have my kids in it.. so I need to retake them tonight and I'll post tomorrow!!!

I finally got some pics taken of the pages I completed last month. Here they are - I think I have 7 pages total.

102_3885.jpg

Page kit of squares, tags, and photo mats made by me in the 2nd Chance Swap color kit group.

102_3884.jpg

Ribbon borders, tag and quotes from a holiday swap four years ago. I'm sorry that I don't remember who made them (delayed usage what?)

102_3883.jpg

These only count as one page since I only used one element on each. The photo mat and library pocket/tag were made by me in a page swap from 3 years ago.

102_3882.jpg

Page kit of ribbon, photo mat, journal box and squares made by someone in a color page kit swap from 3 years ago. I'm sorry that I don't remember.

Most of this stuff is at least three or more years old. Now who wants to give me the number of Scrapping Hoarders Anonymous? :rolleyes1

awesome layouts! Isn't it amazing finally using up swap items from 3 years ago! i love it

Great layouts, Shauna! Hey, at least you're using the items, even if it did take awhile.

On another note, I've been working on the challenge prize, but I have to pick up one "ingredient" to it and I haven't had a chance to get to the store yet. It's in the works, though!

Ok, I thought I had posted this before, but I can't find it. I love all of the pages that have been posted!! Kat, I love your friends "layout"--it looks wonderful!!

Great job, everyone! :)

I don't know if this counts or not because it does not go in a book but on my living room wall. I wanted to include my "friends" with my family..So here is my Disney Collage...i just need to pop it in it's frame and it will be ready to hang up ;)

2388628570098429939S500x500Q85.jpg

This looks awesome, what a great idea!!! Just might have to swipe it and make some for my DD's rooms. They would love something like that.

WOOHOO!!!!! :banana: I used some swap items on some pages!!!!!!:banana:

These are pages from the last inline speed skating meet my DS competed in.
On this first page, the paper pieced skate and the "Need for Speed" quote are from my Secret Sister (Thank you again!!!).
312741358.jpg

On this second page, both of the paper pieced skates are from my Secret Sister.
312741363.jpg

As you can tell, this page uses very old pictures since it's the same DS!!! But, they were perfect for the Bullseye topper that Mazda made in the Character Swap. Now, I know this page won't count since I only have 1 swap item on it, but I was just so excited to use something from this swap that I wanted to share!!!!
312741361.jpg

That last layout is just too cute for words.

Gosh, they grow up so quick don't they?

Great pages- we are so glad you are able to join us in this play arena too.

Rebecca

Obviously mine don't count for the challenge, but I thought I'd share a few layouts I did today using Pop Century elements from the first resort swap ages ago.
IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

Those are neat.

Did you stay there or just take photos? I'm trying to talk my DH into taking a day and resort hopping to take photos just for my album.

too cute..
I have mine finally download on the computer.. now to transfer them over to photobucket... and than I'll post them on here.... :) I have my quota I think!

So sorry it has taken so long, but I finally can announce the prize for the winner. The winner will receive a Mickey head album. It measures about 6 inches tall and 7 inches wide. I originally planned to use my bind it all to bind it but it just would not work with the curves, so I went with a ring instead. It has 16 pages in black, red, white and yellow with black covers. I left it blank to allow you to embellish it as you'd like, but I will also include some Disney Jolee's with it. I thought it would be a fun little album, or even an autograph book.
A few pictures:
Closed:
IMG_5373.jpg

Open:
IMG_5375.jpg

Fanned so you can see the colors:
IMG_5377.jpg

It's simple, but hopefully the winner will like it!

Did you stay there or just take photos? I'm trying to talk my DH into taking a day and resort hopping to take photos just for my album.

I have stayed at Pop, 3 times I think? It's my default resort - unless I get a great deal on a moderate, we usually stay there. The whole place is one giant photo-op. I think I could fill a whole album with the photos I've taken there!

I'm going to try to schedule some time on my next trip to visit some resorts that I need to fill in my photo collection for. I have swap elements for almost all of them - time to do something with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter