Scrapping with Swapped Items Challenge rlovew is the winner

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
rlovew was pulled from the huge pile of names, she wins!

I'm posting this here because it is a challenge only those who have swapped items can do and it didn't seem fair to post it on the scrapbooking forum.

From today until Friday July 13th, post your pictures of layouts you create using at least TWO swapped items. These are NEW layouts, not ones you have already done. Any swapped item can be used. You do not need to remember which swap or who they came from. Your pages must be 6x6 or bigger. But any size variation is welcome. They can be single pages or double layouts, but each page must have two swapped items. Your name will placed in the Disney jar for every page you create up to 15 pages. This is not a who did the most or best. It is for everyone who tries.

If you are unable to post pictures, or don't know how, you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

The winning name pulled will receive a matchbook album made by me using Basic Grey's Matchbook kit and embellished with Jolees. It isn't made yet, but I will post pictures as soon as it is.
The winner will also host the next round of this challenge. So only enter if you are okay with hostessing.
This is open to old swappers, new swappers, anyone who has swapped here is welcome to join this challenge.

Let's put those swapped items to good use. (and make room for more. :thumbsup2 )

Names in the Jar
rlovew 15x
Faerie 1x
cinderellakh20 2x
TPCShauna 2x
MazdaUK 9x
NEE 10x
Kicky 1x
marlynnp 9x
PN96 10x
bobcat 4x
Mickster 9x
SIOH 8x
happycampers 15x

Pages total = 95
(This is a win for everyone involved because these pages will also count for your June or July scrapped page count)

Here is what you will win:
Completed Matchbook
100_1166.jpg

Matchbook Opened
100_1167.jpg

Front Side of Completed Pages
100_1164.jpg

Back Side of Completed Pages
100_1165.jpg

You will also get the extra tags, photo turns, and some brads.

I'm in.... I will be scrapping more this weekend and next week.
S :)

I'm in. I have a lot of trips coming up, but I should be able to get stuff done at the shore. :) Thanks for a great idea!:flower3:

Cool! There is some interest in this!

Remember, it's the finished product that gets your name in the jar. :)

Sounds good to me and DH will appreciate the fact that I am FINALLY going to use some items. To this day I have not used ANY items from any swaps since I joined in..lol.. I have this huge tub that I have them all sorted nice inside according to character, land, location etc. I like looking at them..:lmao:

Does the "final product" include pictures and journaling as well? Just double checking. Since I will have to send the pictures off to get printed my printer is on the fritz.

No to photos, and yes to journalling even if it is just date & location.

I'm in for this one. I started sorting my swap items so now I'll have some motivation to use them.

I'm in.. Have several ready to go.... I'll try to post this weekend... I will post before I add my photos though.. I hope that is okay...

Okay to no photos. Didn't think about the privacy part. Don't think I'd want to plaster my kids photos all over the web either. And most people don't have the software to blur the faces, so okay, photos are optional.

Do the items have to be from swaps on this board or just pieces from any swap we have been in?

I'll hope to get back into getting more of my pages done this month, I use swap items on almost everything I do.

Rebecca

Sorry, the swapped items should be from this board only. This way someone here can say, "Wow, those are my items!"

And while I don't require the photos to be on the page for photographing here, you will need to adhere them for your monthly challenges.

This is an interesting concept. Unfortunately, since I'm new at this stuff, I've only done 2 swaps and they both are due this week, so don't even know what I might be able to come up with. One of the swaps is the Disney recipe one, so that is really going to leave me with just 1 with any choices. Maybe you can do this later in the year too so that those of us that are just starting can more fully participate.

Also, for some swaps, you do 2 things, like journaling box and tag. Would that count as the 2 things? Just wondering.

The winning name pulled will receive a matchbook album made by me using Basic Grey's Matchbook kit and embellished with Jolees. It isn't made yet, but I will post pictures as soon as it is.

I will be interested to see what a matchbook album will look like. I looked in the swap glossary and didn't see it there.

It's so nice of you to do this!

Sorry, the swapped items should be from this board only. This way someone here can say, "Wow, those are my items!"

And while I don't require the photos to be on the page for photographing here, you will need to adhere them for your monthly challenges.

Very cool idea!! I like being able to see "swaps in action"...

I'm going to the beach next week so I'll have to pack up some things for posting...

Yes, that would count as two things. A journal box is one item and a tag is one item.
The minimum is two items. Feel free to use as many as your page needs to make it look the way you want. And FYI, items do not need to be from the same swap.

I am hoping this will be so popular that someone else will want to take it on for the July to August time frame. And so on and and so on.

Here are photos of the raw material I will be working with.

100_1158.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

And a close up of how they put it together.

100_1163.jpg

The page dimensions are 3-1/2 x 3-1/2. So it'll fit wallets just fine.

Yes, that would count as two things. A journal box is one item and a tag is one item.
The minimum is two items. Feel free to use as many as your page needs to make it look the way you want. And FYI, items do not need to be from the same swap.

I am hoping this will be so popular that someone else will want to take it on for the July to August time frame. And so on and and so on.

Maybe the winner of one month could try doing it the next month and look in their stash for a cool prize.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter