Scoop's Pin Talk

lisapooh

HH Pin Crazy Pooh Fan
Thursday I went to Scoop's Pin talk at the Exposition Hall in the MK. What made it unique was I am hard of hearing and used a Sign Language Interpreter. Let me tell you. It was great! Scoop talked for 1 1/2 hours about pins and pin trading and Theresa didn't miss a beat!. She is incredible. Plus she would wait until I was looking back at her before proceeding if I was looking at something Scoop was pointing out on a pin.
Scoop was full of great information and he even pointed out my lime green ribbon and indicated that people from DIS are fair traders. DIS has a good rep!
At the end Scoop gave me a Continuing the Tradition pin. In fact he gave me 2! This years and last years. I felt so priviledged and special! I also recieved a certificate and so did my interpreter Theresa. I really appreciated that as Theresa worked very hard.
SCOOP IS THE BEST!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

To you, Theresa and Scoop. It is nice to hear about the DIS's reputation. Something I as a regular here am aware of but it is nice to hear "the talk on the street."

I am looking forward to catching one of Scoops workshops when I'm down there. Should be quite educational and hopefully will answer those nagging questions.

MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif

Dom,
Just be sure you have plenty of time because Scoop is a wealth of great information. You will enjoy it.

Congradulations Lisa. His talks are great fun.

Dear Lisa,

That is so wonderful that you received the CTT Pin.

Scoops talks are so much fun. He is a wonderful part of Disney and Main Street. He is what Disney is all about.

I can not wait to get to WDW and go to another Pin Talk - 65 more days.

Darlene

that is really a great day!!!! So glad you had a wonderful time....

holycow

Yes Scoop is wonderful! His talk is not to be missed. But had it not been for Mark Jones setting it up and Theresa interpreting I could not have enjoyed it at all. I am very dependent on speech reading and ASL. So if you are an deaf avid pin trader don't hesitate to ask the special needs people to set it up.
Then my dh is the best for asking people to allow me to see their lanyards. He explains that I don't hear well and we go from there. I think a bunch of castmembers learned the sign for trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter