***Scavenger Hunt-Favorites sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Touchdown!!!

Thanks so much Taylor3297. You spent an absolute fortune in shipping!!!!

I came home to a ginormous package today. In it was:
1. Alternative snack: Lance Peanut Butter and Honey crackers. G.r.e.a.t! Another addiction that I cannot get a fix of here. I need to see if I can find these at the Costco in Melbourne!

2. Mints. Wintergreen Lifesavers. Thank you....lifesavers indeed.

3. Lotion: Bath and Bodyworks Winter Candy Apple. I might wait til winter to use this but the smell is beautiful.

4. Candy Bar: Snickers. Love these.

5. Item to carry in my purse: Tide to Go. Very useful.

6. Recipe: Mississippi Mud Cake. I think I'm going to gain 5 lbs just from all the stuff you sent me and eating this cake!

7. Household tip: Use real mayo to get something sticky off an item. I need to get real mayo and try this out.

8. Kitchen gadget: Cupcake holder. I thought my DS might steal it.....except it's pink so I'll get to use it instead. Love it.

9. Favourite animal: Elephant - an inflatable pin the tail game. Isn't irony delicious?

10. Disney Character: Mickey mousepad that I just adore; and a bath towel with mickey and Minnie.

11. Lip Balm. I love Blistex too. The raspberry lemonade is delicious.

12. Magazine: Southern Living. I'm having fun going through this.

13. Hot drink: Plantation Mint. I haven't tried this yet because we are having temperatures in the mid 80's to 90's now. But I've taken it to work; so I'll enjoy it there.

14. Votive candle. The Partylite assortment pack. DH and I both thought it smelt wonderful.

15. Herb/Spice: Old Bay seasoning. I'm going to have to use this!

Thank you so much. I love my parcel.

princess::upsidedow

So glad to hear it arrived!!
Sounds like a great package too.

So that completes this exchange.................hope to see you all back in June for the next one...........part 1 of the alphabet scavenger hunt :woohoo:

I am so glad the package arrived.

Mississippi mud cake was something we ate a lot of growing up. It seemed like for dessert we either had that or banana pudding.

Southern Living is my all time favorite magazine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter