***Scavenger Hunt-Favorites sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!!

Mail date is Feb. 1, next Friday. Please get them out on time.
Priority mail with delivery confirmation is required.

Post here when you mail AND also when you received and tell us what you got!! We love hearing.

And now for those not playing, but want to know, here is the list for this time.

1) gum
2) mints
3) lotion
4) candy bar
5) item to carry in your purse
6) recipe for a dessert
7) household tip
8) kitchen gadget
9) something with your favorite animal on it
10) Disney character
11) lip balm
12) issue of a magazine
13) hot drink
14) votive candle
15) herb/spice

I will be out of town from Monday morning until Thursday afternoon with no computer, so I will catch up and see how things are going when I return.

have fun!!

I like the list! And now that my overtime is over, I'll have plenty of time to shop!

Already went shopping and got my stuff ready -- plan to mail out Monday or Tuesday. Will post once I mail it.

I was planning to go out today and get my stuff. The ice storm we had today changed those plans. Hopefully, Sunday I will be able to get all my stuff.

I should be finishing my shopping today or tomorrow, so my package should be going out early next week. This one is fun!

Hope you can join in the next one...........that will be mid July for part one and mid Aug for part two........alphabet one.

Heading out of town this morning.
I will check back in Thursday afternoon.
Hope to read about a lot of mailings by then..............and see that last name picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter