Scam or real? Village of Disneyland hotel?

julesann

DIS Veteran
I didn't sign up for this (but I do stay at the GCH once or twice a year) so I am curious what you think. I got a voice message yesterday that said:

this is Daniel with a Disney vacation club I am following up with you in regards to your interest in the village of Disneyland hotel please call me at your earliest convenience my direct line is 1-800-382-9379

I didn't sign up for this (but I do stay at the GCH once or twice a year) so I am curious what you think. I got a voice message yesterday that said:

this is Daniel with a Disney vacation club I am following up with you in regards to your interest in the village of Disneyland hotel please call me at your earliest convenience my direct line is 1-800-382-9379

I don’t think it’s a scam. We’ve had contact with a Daniel who is a DVC guide local to DLR. He’s very eager to sell points at the new villas…

It's real. When I signed up for a DVC contest, I got a call from them which was at first annoying because I had thought I might've actually won. No, it was just about giving me more info. I told them to call me back when the Disneyland DVC hotel opens. I've gotten calls and emails already so it's live and available for purchase.

The call may have confused you because you heard the name wrong. It's The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Definitely legit.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/villas-at-disneyland-hotel

I used to get a call every year inviting me to listen to a DVC presentation during my trip and they'd give me a $50 Disney gift card. I always went! I hope they start that up again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!