"Save the Dream" tour with NACA...has anyone participated in this?

Suzanna1973

I want to live at Disney World
"Save the Dream" is in St. Louis this weekend until tomorrow and my husband and I are going. It's to refinance our mortgage. Tours have been in Cleveland and Chicago so far....so just wondering if anyone on here has taken advantage of it yet, and if so...was your mortgage reduced?

Had a friend that went on Friday, she said that at least 5 families she talked to had their interest rates reduced to a 2% 30 year fixed. Their website claims no one will be higher than 5% 30 year fixed. Seeing as how I am at 9.5% ARM, I would LOVE that.

so....once again, just wondering if anyone has gone and was NACA able to help you.

TIA

"Save the Dream" is in St. Louis this weekend until tomorrow and my husband and I are going. It's to refinance our mortgage. Tours have been in Cleveland and Chicago so far....so just wondering if anyone on here has taken advantage of it yet, and if so...was your mortgage reduced?

Had a friend that went on Friday, she said that at least 5 families she talked to had their interest rates reduced to a 2% 30 year fixed. Their website claims no one will be higher than 5% 30 year fixed. Seeing as how I am at 9.5% ARM, I would LOVE that.

so....once again, just wondering if anyone has gone and was NACA able to help you.

TIA

Has anyone attended this? What were the results? They are in my area this weekend and I am thinking about camping out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter