Saturday's sassy riddle

Mornin' Riddlers!!

I feel SASSY today!! ;)

and I'm IN!

l-king3-1.gif

hiwaygal! Haven't seen you in while!

I've been off enjoying my vacation...that and that wasabi thing (although I'm not enjoying that so much...it's too much like work!!).

I have to go back to work on Tuesday:sad2: and I don't wanna!

I've been off enjoying my vacation...that and that wasabi thing (although I'm not enjoying that so much...it's too much like work!!).

I have to go back to work on Tuesday:sad2: and I don't wanna!

quit!

Roadie- at least you have work to not want to go to.... my DH got a letter on Dec 21 saying his position was terminated effective Jan 5.... job hunting during the holidays is no fun....

oh well, at least I still have the riddle.....

Roadie- at least you have work to not want to go to.... my DH got a letter on Dec 21 saying his position was terminated effective Jan 5.... job hunting during the holidays is no fun....

Oh no!!!! Im so sorry:hug:

Twinks that stinks. That's going on everywhere. One of my daycare parents, got laid off after 18 years and it was, see ya bye!

Any one miss me? I am IN, I think. I totally guessed as Mr. G. isn't "all THAT". I'm off to Costco to face those evil Taster Ladies!

Oh Twink!! I'm so sorry!! :grouphug:

That sucks!! I hope he finds something better soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter