Saturday's sassy riddle

I don't scare anyone:confused3

well every time an angel appears in the Bible they start out by saying "Do NOT be afraid".... maybe you should start all of your posts that way

it could go something like this

Angel said:
Do not be afraid! I bring good tidings from all the people on the DIS! Zip it Duck!

It's sassy cause that's the mood I'm in. Plus I could totally tell what kind of day it was going to be.

TwinkieMama:
i54196960_89990.gif

well every time an angel appears in the Bible they start out by saying "Do NOT be afraid".... maybe you should start all of your posts that way

it could go something like this

I just woke up the family:lmao: :lmao:

I just wanna know why this riddle is Sassy????????/:confused3

umm.. the Riddle Goddess said so and she is always right.... you might want to check out the sticky at the top of this board for more helpful information;)

umm.. the Riddle Goddess said so and she is always right.... you might want to check out the sticky at the top of this board for more helpful information;)

It might have something to do with my DD2 having me up every two hours last night and demanding TV before 8am.

Angel!!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Your siggie!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am laughing so hard my kidneys hurt!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter