Satine's Quest for Smaller Jeans(Comments Welcome of Course)

Hey congrats on the water! When is shopping day? I can't wait to here the results--I hope you won't leave us after the 14th. Have a great day! :wave:

shopping day is either Thursday or Friday as of now

breakfast:

water
cereal

snack:
bottle of Dr.Pepper

I'll still be here:)

dinner:

small bowl of stew
water
slice of cornbread

snack:
mocha from a mix
peanut butter sandwhich

:sunny: and :D for your Wednesday, Satine. Take care of yourself. Hey, drink some water. :p

Erin

breakfast:

peanut butter sandwich
water

I'm drinking enough water to stock a fish tank;)

i'm with you on the water! i don't bother to really keep track of it (like writing it down or anything), because whenever i think about it, i know i'm drinking plenty! i have a tumbler that's about 12 oz that i fill up and drink at least 5 times at work. plus a 33 oz water bottle while running, then another after. and a cup with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. and i always have a bottle with me after work wherever i go! we can be fish together :p

hope you have a great day today :sunny:

the jeans are getting smaller,I borrowed a pair of my mom's to run earrns yesterday since I needed to do landry and they are getting smaller

I'm with you on the water...I'm much better at getting what I need while at work (until the great Tuesday water shortage). The trick is to actually time the runs to the ladies between shows!

But water intake is very important. You're doing great.

-Laurie

You are doing so great with water--keep it up! I do much better at school than I do at home. I keep trying to increase my water intake, but I struggle to get over 50oz or so. Congrats on you new changes--stick with it. Have a great day! :sunny:

Hey Satine,

Great job on the water. I'm sure the jeans will fit. Enjoy VDay with DBF.

Beth

dinner(unplanned cheat but it's ok)

2 rounds through the pizza buffet
plate of salad
plate of pasta with sauce

:sunny: :sunny: Good morning, Satine!:sunny: :sunny:
Enjoy your time with DBF this weekend. :love2:

Erin

vday is almost upon us...so what's the verdict? hope you got some killer jeans!!! have a great vday tomorrow with dbf! :bounce:

yesterday's dinner and snack

Subway foot long(steak and cheese)
a few pieces of candy

I did get the jeans a little smaller and seeing DBF tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter