Satine's Quest for Smaller Jeans(Comments Welcome of Course)

I'm usually not hungry this early in the day,which usually explains just coffee for breakfast

breakfast: coffee and some cold pizza

today's dinner is a planned cheat,going to a pizza buffet so I'll have fun but will try to be good

good luck with that pizza buffet! enjoy the food, i'm sure there will be lots of yummy goodness. and since you're planning it as a cheat, don't beat yourself up too bad about it :)

sounds like fun learning all those dance routines from movies. definitely a very creative way to get some exercise in! i am with everybody else that says i don't have the coordination to do it though! i'll stick to running...one foot in front of the other :crazy:

the dance from movies comes from having taken lessons for all those years,the dance workout dvd's I've tried made me crazy since it went too slow so something like "Hot Honey Rag" from "Chicago" or the can can from "Moulin Rouge" is my idea of a challenge(I would love to try stuff from Save the Last Dance or You Got served)

here's the rest of the day plus my cheat dinner

lunch:

8 small buffalo wings and water

dinner(planned cheat but change of place,went to Golden Corral insted of pizza)

2 pieces of chicken with southwesten cheese sauce and peppers
2 slices pizza
2 rolls
1 orange sherbet cone
4 small cookies
1 small cone of m&m's
2 glasses of Spirte

midnight snack:

bag of skittles
microwave popcorn
starbust
can of Pepsi

I'm not beating myself up over dinner but will go a workout tape in a few minutes

on the DBF front: we talked over IM and he's coming in for V-Day,those jeans are less than a week away

the workout tape drove me nuts,too slow and a little annoying

breakfast:

coffee(lack of time)

workout: hoofing the library staircases again

lunch:

Drive through window day(more than likley Taco Bell)

that's great that dbf is coming for vday! that's definitely gotta be a great motivating factor! good idea to up the exercise after going a bit overboard. it would probably help to load up on the water too. just a suggestion :)

and you sure do get a lot of workout in with all those library trips! looks like a great plan for you :). keep it up, those jeans will be yours in no time :hyper:

yesterday's dinner

1 bowl of frito pie

breakfast

coffee
bowl of cereal

lunch:

turkey sandwich

I'm so excited for you about DBF coming to visit! One week to go! What's the plan of attack? Keep up the good work! You seem to be doing well sneaking in exercise. I'll check in on you tomorrow--have a great day!

dinner:

2 turkey sandwhichs with BBQ sauce

snack:

microwace popcorn
Dr.Pepper

Hey, I'm just curious if you've noticed a difference in your energy or snacking since you've had a real breakfast a couple days? Keep up the good work--remember, breakfast is important! Have a great day!

:sunny: Good morning, Satine. :sunny: Did you eat your breakfast this morning? Did you have a glass of water? C'mon, now, girlfriend, treat yourself right. Here's a :hug: and some :wizard: to help you start a new week. It won't be long
'til your skinny jeans weekend when dbf sees how fab you look!

Erin

those jeans are in my site,only a few more days before I buy them and DBF comes in on V-Day.

Breakfast:

glass of water
slice of cold pizza

tommorow's workout: more stairs at the library and today's is up in the head

Keep going Satine. You're almost there. Think how great you'll look in those jeans.
:sunny:
Beth

you're doing a great job satine, i'm glad to see you're eating in the morning (even though i know you don't like it! :p ), getting in your water, and your exercise! keep up the great work :bounce:

have a great day today :sunny:

I drink enough water to give Nemo a decent fish tank(small joke since I rented Finding Nemo over the weekend :) )

You drank your water, yay! That's a tough one for me, I'm still working on that. Keep up the good work and you'll fit into those jeans in no time!:D

dinner:

small bowl of noodles
water
peanut butter sandwich

snack:
baggie of vanilla wafers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter