Sam's Club has buy $100 Disney gift card, get $10 one free

Just wanted to make sure you know that the bonus $10 gift card for Disney Stores is NOT good at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney. We had a ton of stuff to purchase and they wouldn't accept them. Went to guest services and they said their store is different than the Disney stores in the mall. IThey are only good to use in select mall locations and on line. Also, If you use on-line it is only 1 gift card per transaction unless you call after placing your order and have them apply the additional cards. It was a big hassle!

Just wanted to make sure you know that the bonus $10 gift card for Disney Stores is NOT good at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney. We had a ton of stuff to purchase and they wouldn't accept them. Went to guest services and they said their store is different than the Disney stores in the mall. IThey are only good to use in select mall locations and on line. Also, If you use on-line it is only 1 gift card per transaction unless you call after placing your order and have them apply the additional cards. It was a big hassle!

Considering it was a FREE $10 we weren't bothered in the least by calling after placing our order online.

I'm about to put my shoes on and hit up another Sams. I need a few more to pay off our April trip. :)

I used my $100 Gift Cards on the MV Dream!:thumbsup2 Went at 2 am and no line, so was able to pay off our stateroom account.

Will use the $10 gift cards to order D&B online.:thumbsup2

Can you use them in the Disney Store or on line to purchase tickets?

I can use the gift card to pay the balance on our resort at check in---correct?

It would be great to be able to use the "free" cards towards payment on our tickets.

If I were to save them for a future cruise, could the "free" cards be used in the gift shop on the ship?

TIA

Can you use them in the Disney Store or on line to purchase tickets?

I can use the gift card to pay the balance on our resort at check in---correct?

It would be great to be able to use the "free" cards towards payment on our tickets.

If I were to save them for a future cruise, could the "free" cards be used in the gift shop on the ship?

TIA
No the $10 "Free" cards cannot be used at Parks, Resorts, or DCL. No tickets or gift cards. Plan on using them at Disney Stores in the mall or online and for merchandise only.

Hey everybody. Thought I would share what I did. Costco has a deal for DISNEYLAND. Get a 4 day hopper ticket and a $50 gift card for $200. I purchased 6 of them Then I let everybody that I know that I was selling single day admission hopper tickets for $50 a day. They just had to give the ticket back to me. I sold every day I had. So I received $200 for each ticket I had. So I basically got 6 $50 gift cards for free. Then I used the gift cards for payments toward my cruise. So I basically made $300. Now it took a little bit of work and managing the tickets. Also about six weeks. Also you can only deal with people you know, since you need the ticket back. I also told them that if they lost the ticket, they would have to owe me the days left on the ticket x $50. No problems what so ever. I had 24 happy people and $300 towards the cruise. WELL WORTH IT

Went to Sam's Club last night and they still have this deal -- LOVE it. $100 Disney gift card + $10 Disney Store shopping card for $98.87. I plan on using it for an excursion on our 7 night Western in Oct!!! :banana:

I'd like to get 1 or 2 more.....

Does anyone know if I could go to Walmart and use my Disney Visa card to buy a Walmart/Sam's Club gift card and use that gift card at Sam's Club to get the Disney gift card?? :confused3

Yes, walmart gift cards are valid at Sam's club, just used one there the other day.

Hey everybody. Thought I would share what I did. Costco has a deal for DISNEYLAND. Get a 4 day hopper ticket and a $50 gift card for $200.

Just got back from Disneyland and bought 4 day passes. Wish I'd seen your post beforehand. Bummer.

Could you use the gift cards towards the deposit on a rebooking while onboard?
I guess so? If so, that would be an idea....

Yes gift cards are allowed for bookings. We are actually paying for our cruise in 8K in gift cards. Our Daughter's go to Catholic School and we have to purchase at least 5K in gift cards to get reduced tuition.

For the Sam's club questions you can use a Sam's club or Walmart Gift card to buy a Disney or any other gift card.....We do this very often

Bump! These giftcards are still available at Sam's Clubs in Utah. I just bought five today :woohoo:

Hey everybody. Thought I would share what I did. Costco has a deal for DISNEYLAND. Get a 4 day hopper ticket and a $50 gift card for $200. I purchased 6 of them Then I let everybody that I know that I was selling single day admission hopper tickets for $50 a day. They just had to give the ticket back to me. I sold every day I had. So I received $200 for each ticket I had. So I basically got 6 $50 gift cards for free. Then I used the gift cards for payments toward my cruise. So I basically made $300. Now it took a little bit of work and managing the tickets. Also about six weeks. Also you can only deal with people you know, since you need the ticket back. I also told them that if they lost the ticket, they would have to owe me the days left on the ticket x $50. No problems what so ever. I had 24 happy people and $300 towards the cruise. WELL WORTH IT

I was told that the same person had to use the ticket all 4 times! I think it actually says it on the back of the card. I thought maybe you have to have a pic taken or show ID on the name on the card. We passed these up and bought an annual pass which was a mistake! I guess there's always next year, right?!?!?

I was told that the same person had to use the ticket all 4 times! I think it actually says it on the back of the card. I thought maybe you have to have a pic taken or show ID on the name on the card. We passed these up and bought an annual pass which was a mistake! I guess there's always next year, right?!?!?

Yes, it does "say that". But as of now they do not check. That is why you see so many partially used tickets on ebay.

Oh my goodness! Can 2 people use it on the same day? Probably not cuz they scan them. What if you passed it through the fence to someone else? My family is coming to visit this summer and tickets are going to be SO expensive. I've tried figuring out how the tickets from Costco could work.

I know you can buy the Costco tickets and when they are used, you can apply the value (like $150) to an annual pass (of course, I found out after we got our passes). Do you know if you can apply the value to upgrade a pass that you already have after using the 4 tickets? We have a limited pass.

I purchased 17 gift cards this past month from Sams (and will buy more as time passes). I have two cruises booked. So I used some to pay for one cruise and am holding others for on board stuff and the pre cruise trip to WDW. I then took the $170.00 in disney Store cards to the mall to buy surprise gifts for my DS7 (to pull out while we are on the Dream) and then a couple birthday gifts for my nieces.. Thanks for the heads up. I fouund out about these cards on Disboards!:woohoo:

This worked so wel!!!! I purchased $3000 in gift cards, and then payed off my trip this summer with them. Now I have $300 to make purchses on line to have suprizes for my neices and nephew when we get there...

I entered them on line and have already received an invoice with the new balence.

This worked so wel!!!! I purchased $3000 in gift cards, and then payed off my trip this summer with them. Now I have $300 to make purchses on line to have suprizes for my neices and nephew when we get there...

I entered them on line and have already received an invoice with the new balence.

I hope you didn't clean out the Sam's on Rockville :scared1: I still wanted to get cards there ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter