Sample toothpaste from the torturer(aka dentist)

If you refer to the dentist as the torturer, yes indeed time for a new dentist.
I am reasonably sure that dentist is latin for torturer.

If the CIA can't crack someone, they use the yellow pages to find the nearest dentist to make things happen.

JLK666 speaks the truth
https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/dentists-are-sadists.15232105/
Here is a message board made up of student dentist. One asks the question "Are we all just a bunch of sadists?"
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/are-we-all-just-a-bunch-of-sadists.600319/
😁

Last edited:
Too funny I just came home from the dentist and saw this thread. The practice where I go always gives the goody bag of toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and a floss pick.

I've switched to using stannous fluoride. My gums are so much healthy since I made the switch.

As for those travel toothpastes, I use them for camping and backpacking trips. I always go through them this way.

ha...my dentist and his staff have been "out" of the little goodie bag samplers for 2 years...every time we go in for our 6 month, it's like "sorry we're out of them, we'll make a note to give you two for next time". This has been going on for two years. Not sure why they just don't admit they don't offer them anymore. :rolleyes:

We’re a family of 5 so we get tons of different samples. In addition to the toothpaste, our dentist always gives us a toothbrush, floss, and mouthwash. We have always used them all. It never occurred to me to save them.

I don't know but I would guess that the torturer does not pay for them. I think there is probably a chance that not only are they given to the torturer but that the torture might be paid to distribute them.
If your dentist is a "torturer", maybe it's time to switch dentists...

My favorite toothpaste is the Orange Crest. It's the only one I've found that is not mint or sweet like bubble gum. Unfortunately, they quit making it. I ordered a "case" on Amazon many years ago and got 8 good size tubes. I am so sad that I am on my last tube and will eventually have to switch to Kids Crest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter