• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Same Reservation and Different Arrival Times - Will This Work?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
I am going to be meeting my family at WDW in January. They are touring Florida and spending the last 4 nights at the Grand Floridian. Due to work, I will have to take a separate flight a week later. The plan was to put me on the original reservation with tickets, dining plan, etc. Do I need to do anything as far making changes with Magical Express, the new Magic Bands, or do I need a different reservation since I am arriving at a different time?

I am going to be meeting my family at WDW in January. They are touring Florida and spending the last 4 nights at the Grand Floridian. Due to work, I will have to take a separate flight a week later. The plan was to put me on the original reservation with tickets, dining plan, etc. Do I need to do anything as far making changes with Magical Express, the new Magic Bands, or do I need a different reservation since I am arriving at a different time?

Magic bands aren't out yet so we don't really know how they'll work. You'll likely just receive your own and your ticket portion won't activate until first use.

Just make a separate reservation on DME with your dates and flights. That's no big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter