Sales/Good Deals for Things You Need on a Disney Trip

I was at Walgreens/Happy Harry's tonight and picked up a few boxes of Wyler's drink packets you add to water for
$1. They had the kind that said "Hydrating" with electrolytes which I haven't seen around here before. Now I don't have to drag gatorade with me.

15 days for us. I have started my Disney "stuff" bag. Suncreen is on sale a lot of places this week. I also got small misters on carabiners from Walmart today. We have a big one but I realized we won't have a stroller this time to stuff everything in!! I got shirts from the Disney store for less than $5 including adults last month.

We really don't need much else but it is getting close fast!!

The wal mart close to me has large bottles of Listerine with a small bonus bottle-it's around 10 oz I think, so larger than travel size and perfect for 2 to share on a week long trip- for $4.

Also got a glo wand and glo sword from the dollar tree.

Dollar tree and Target both had Princess, Tink, Power Ranger and Cars socks for kids. Dollar tree also had some cute girls socks 3 pr/$1. We are staying at the Poly so will have the beach and I picked up Little Mermaid and Toy Story sand molds.

15 more days :woohoo:

i went to the dollar tree and got disney coloring books, disney swimmies, a little first aid kit, hand soap, little travel size hand santizer.

We will be at Disney for 10 days so will need to do a load of laundry; I am NOT going to pay the airlines for a second bag! I just got Purex Complete 3-in-1 sheets, which have detergent, anti-static, and softener in them... for free, by going online to the Purex website.

Those are great, and the price was right! Got mine in the mail last week.

What brand(s) of window markers are good?
I like the Crayola Window Markers...their points are like reg markers. I had other ones that had a roller ball in them and I didn't like them as much.

Crayola also makes window crayons, but I've never tried them.

I wish I had known about the 50% ACMoore yesterday. Oh well. I have some weeks to go to catch another one.

Michaels Dollar Aisle (items are actually $1-$5) has lots of Disney toys for anyone trying to pack a car/ariplane bag with new things their kids haven't seen/played with yet. They had coloring books, puzzles, those paddle boards with the rubber ball attached ;) , sticker books, 'jewelry' sets, etc.. They actually had a LOT of great stuff. I don't have kids, so I bought it for the prize box at school since I'm a teacher :lmao: My 'kids' were thrilled!!

Modell's has the Disney Silly Bandz (those silicone bracelet that kids wear in the shape of Disney characters -- princesses, Mickey/Friends, Toy Story, Fairies, etc) for $5.99.

Not really a sale or good deal, but if you want to get them before everyone else ... even Disney hasn't been selling them yet, according to people who've come back on DIS.

These silly bandz are a big hit with my DD4 and her preschool friends ... so I can't wait to surprise her with the Mickey and Fairy ones for our July trip!:goodvibes

We picked up the Disney Silly Bands when we stopped in for our Phillies T's. I was surprised; they had classic Mickey, Princesses, Tink, maybe even others!

OH - I will have to get the Disney silly bandz! Our trip isn't until September but I am trying to get stuff here and there!!

I was in the Target dollar spot today and lots of Toy story items - including the dry erase boards - my kids LOVE those!!

At World Market they have these great flexible cold packs for $4.99. I got one so we can bring lunches into the park, and it'll fit around my food in my park bag. No cooler required :cool1::thumbsup2

Will someone please post if they see any great deals for Sephora/Philosophy? I know this might sound totally lame, but I have special Disney Trip Shampoo. :blush: It's kind of expensive, so I save it just for trips to WDW and since your smell is the strongest sense tied to memory I love it because now that smell makes me think of Disney. A few times a year, when I'm missing the World, I'll use that shampoo and I'm right back there, showering at my Disney Resort and planning out our day in my head :) :)

We are flying, are these ok to pack in our checked bags?? I was going to get some glo necklaces or wands too.[/QUOTEC

Kara, the spinners are safe to pack in your checked baggage. Just to be safe though pack them in the middle of your suitcase because they have a plastic outside.

Will someone please post if they see any great deals for Sephora/Philosophy? I know this might sound totally lame, but I have special Disney Trip Shampoo. :blush: It's kind of expensive, so I save it just for trips to WDW and since your smell is the strongest sense tied to memory I love it because now that smell makes me think of Disney. A few times a year, when I'm missing the World, I'll use that shampoo and I'm right back there, showering at my Disney Resort and planning out our day in my head :) :)

I bought the H2O line used at the Poly for the same reason. Unfortunately, we were there during Faye, so the smell reminds me of all of the rain! Not quite the Disney memory I was looking for. :rotfl2:

Are you familiar with www.retailmenot.com ? You can look for sephora coupons, philosophy's site etc.

I am on I-Tunes now downloading music, movies and games for my trip.

For the Kids in mp3 players I bought 2 pack 2 Gig SD cards for15 bucks. Believe or not i bought last one. I have been to five stores looking for SD cards and they was all sold out for the holiday weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter