Saga of the Queen of Resort Changes~Two TRs in One *COMPLETED*

Your plans sound great! :thumbsup2 So happy for y'all that y'all get to escape for a long weekend. Only 3 more days! :dance3:

It all looks wonderful Pas. I have tried to talk DH into our May trip being adults only, shortened. I think we need time. But he won't hear of it. No Disney without his DD's!

2 Days PAS!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1:

Are you packing or changing resorts? Or both???:rolleyes1

It all sounds so wonderful for you and DH .... a little adult time .... just what all parents need!!!
:yay: I didn't realize how mauch DH & I needed "alone time...as the kiddos call it" until we actually had some ;)

Sounds like a great vacation to me!
Only bummer .... that we don't get to meet. Wish we could stop at the WL on our way to Key Largo!
Me too Karin....but eventually our paths will cross!!!! :hug:

Yeah, I should count my blessings .........

Key Largo, Key West, Contemporary, OKW, Disney DREAM, Disney DREAM, OKW ... but I still won't meet Jeanette!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl2: As awesome as I am....I think your other adventures may be just as wonderful...maybe :rotfl:

I wish I was going anywhere----- besides the grocery store.:crazy2:

PAS---- Okay I have a prediction. You are going to go into the GF on Saturday for Breakfast and immediately ask if there's availability in RPC.:lmao: I'm not going to be surprised if you do it, BUT I will say that I really hope that you fall in love with the WL a little too.princess:

Yay for not long now!! :hug:
OMG...that is HIS prediction too....DH was like "are you SURE you want to eat at GF" :upsidedow

Wanna check it out? We are travelling for 4 weeks .... I have a PTR and the link is in my signature. ;)
(Sorry Jeanette for promoting my PTR here. :flower3:)
No worries.....YOUR PTR is FANTABULOUS!!!!! Promote away Karin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you just think of everything! Now it's time to return this tread to our RC Queen aka my Dis daughter, Jeanette.
:hug:

3 more days for you!!! :cool1: Cannot wait to hear all about your trip :goodvibes
:yay::yay::yay:

Your plans sound great! :thumbsup2 So happy for y'all that y'all get to escape for a long weekend. Only 3 more days! :dance3:
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all looks wonderful Pas. I have tried to talk DH into our May trip being adults only, shortened. I think we need time. But he won't hear of it. No Disney without his DD's!
You should keep working on him...DH & I waited 20 years to have our 1st trip together...let me say...he now enjoys WDW more WITHOUT the kiddos :confused3

And the girls will probably WANT mommy & daddy to have some "alone time" believe it on not!!!!

2 Days PAS!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1:

Are you packing or changing resorts? Or both???:rolleyes1

Packing....NAH!!!! No changing.....but if I squeeze in a short shift tomorrow.....:scratchin

A shocking announcement.....I changed my reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this will shock so many :rotfl2: but with 2 days to go I made a change...

New plan...

8/9- 8/11 WL Honeymoon Room

then 8/11, just for our last night...

GF RPC Deluxe King Room :dance3:

Now I am off to tweak some ADRs;)

BTW.....might not tell DH.....not yet :upsidedow

Oh, I just did this upon reading your update.....:lmao:

Not surprised in the least! But, very happy for you my friend! :goodvibes

I hope y'all have a fantastic trip!

Oh, I just did this upon reading your update.....:lmao:

Not surprised in the least! But, very happy for you my friend! :goodvibes

I hope y'all have a fantastic trip!

:goodvibes I didn't really think ANYONE would be shocked! This was my 3rd call to CRO to do this..and I finally pulled the trigger :yay:

I love it.... I think it's perfect!! I hope you have a wonderful time together!! Much deserved!! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

I can't wait to see my ticker :) It's whatever it says minus 3 days, because we're going early so we can have a WDW weekend before we start work!!

Have a safe trip!! :goodvibes

:lmao:

I knew you couldn't say no to the pull of the Grand!! :love:

Congrats! :yay: So happy for you!!!

Now... you'd better be taking a bazillion thirty eight pictures to update us!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter