Saga of the Queen of Resort Changes~Two TRs in One *COMPLETED*

OOOOhhhh I'm having a cup too :coffee:

Well I'm glad CRO closed just in time :) I think WL will be good... but in true RC fashion... I could never turn down an available night in the Tonga building.

I'll be out and about today (4 new tires :crazy2: to get me to FL) following along. Let's see if you stay strong :)

But 3 get 1 free...I always laugh with tire commercials, who buys 3 tires :rotfl:

And they just refurbished Tonga too, or is that a rumor...you know it's my thing the closer I get the more changes I want to make....:sad2:

But I am super duper excited....no calls to CRO today. NOPE :angel:

Good morning, :coffee:

We really like Via Napoli. That's our first ADR in Sept. We should arrive early afternoon and will stroll over for an early dinner. The thin crust pizza is good, with a salad and sangria, yummmmm :goodvibes. Then we stroll around WS. via Napoli is a good option if you don't want a super heavy meal but want more than CS.

I am getting so excited for you!!! What will you be doing this time next week?!

So WCC is now a breakfast reservation? I've had lunch and dinner, but never breakfast there.

I like all the breakfast buffets. Yummy stuff! :)

I'll be waiting to hear if you call CRO......;)

I've never been to Via Napoli or read anything about it...We love pizza though! Especially thin crust pizza. I'm going to look into this restaurant. Maybe I will be changing one of my ADR?? :goodvibes Which one though?!? I am terrible at making decisions!

Oh yeah... and you know that I love Via Napoli :) You'll love it too!!

We have it booked for our move-in weekend! It's our must-do!!

I'm really behind:flower3:, but I have a semi-legit excuse, I've been posting the new WL/VWL thread - we were almost to 250 pages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45704468#post45704468

I haven't changed or added anything to it yet, but I'll be adding some new photos when we return from vacation. I hope you can all come visit and sit a spell. We have COBBLER and ROCKERS and we talk about resort changes, (mostly when Jeanette or I are posting:rolleyes:)

ETA: Thought I was posting to our little Resort Changing thread...It's been a long week...

Good morning, :coffee:

We really like Via Napoli. That's our first ADR in Sept. We should arrive early afternoon and will stroll over for an early dinner. The thin crust pizza is good, with a salad and sangria, yummmmm :goodvibes. Then we stroll around WS. via Napoli is a good option if you don't want a super heavy meal but want more than CS.

I am getting so excited for you!!! What will you be doing this time next week?!

:yay: I CAN"T wait Sarah!!!!

So WCC is now a breakfast reservation? I've had lunch and dinner, but never breakfast there.

I like all the breakfast buffets. Yummy stuff! :)

I'll be waiting to hear if you call CRO......;)
No calls....we are 4 days out. I have been working, working, working, actually on lunch at the ER now:confused3 I Want it to be THURSDAY!!!!!

I've never been to Via Napoli or read anything about it...We love pizza though! Especially thin crust pizza. I'm going to look into this restaurant. Maybe I will be changing one of my ADR?? :goodvibes Which one though?!? I am terrible at making decisions!
:lmao: Hence why we get along :goodvibes
Oh yeah... and you know that I love Via Napoli :) You'll love it too!!

We have it booked for our move-in weekend! It's our must-do!!
The two of us (and families) were gonna eat there..was it May, no April :sad1:

I'm really behind:flower3:, but I have a semi-legit excuse, I've been posting the new WL/VWL thread - we were almost to 250 pages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45704468#post45704468

I haven't changed or added anything to it yet, but I'll be adding some new photos when we return from vacation. I hope you can all come visit and sit a spell. We have COBBLER and ROCKERS and we talk about resort changes, (mostly when Jeanette or I are posting:rolleyes:)

ETA: Thought I was posting to our little Resort Changing thread...It's been a long week...

All good! Still at WL :flower3:

Four days Pas....you are almost there! I can only imagine how excited you are as I am starting to feel it now too...It is hard to believe it when it actually is time!:goodvibes

Four days Pas....you are almost there! I can only imagine how excited you are as I am starting to feel it now too...It is hard to believe it when it actually is time!:goodvibes

I know :hug: My ticker now says "ONLY 4 days"....soon it will say 3

I know :hug: My ticker now says "ONLY 4 days"....soon it will say 3

Hi pas130! :wave2: I've been MIA for most, if not all, of your PTR due to busydom. ;) But I caught up with my coffee this morning and I am super-excited :cheer2: for you and DH's romantic Anniversary trip. Your ADRs sound just wonderful, too. We'll just miss each other for this trip... but there will certainly be a next time for both of us! :dance3:

Hi pas130! :wave2: I've been MIA for most, if not all, of your PTR due to busydom. ;) But I caught up with my coffee this morning and I am super-excited :cheer2: for you and DH's romantic Anniversary trip. Your ADRs sound just wonderful, too. We'll just miss each other for this trip... but there will certainly be a next time for both of us! :dance3:

:hug: I have managed to work 6 12h shifts in 4 days...so I understand busydom...I am falling behind :sad2:

And there will be a next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does one do on her 1st day off...3 days before leaving...

For those that know me well, you know I just got off the phone with CRO..... called to change 8/11 to GF.....available, with the discount....

Did I pull the trigger.........

No changes today.....

WL 9-12th

Friday morning...MK, Crystal Palace BF, go back to WL.....

Campfire that evening, drinks with sis at the Poly, then EMH at MK that night

Saturday....breakfast at the Grand, explore the GF, then Epcot...Via Napoli for dinner!

Sunday.... WCC Breakfast..WL activities, revisit what we want to.....take it easy day

No changes today.....

WL 9-12th

Friday morning...MK, Crystal Palace BF, go back to WL.....

Campfire that evening, drinks with sis at the Poly, then EMH at MK that night

Saturday....breakfast at the Grand, explore the GF, then Epcot...Via Napoli for dinner!

Sunday.... WCC Breakfast..WL activities, revisit what we want to.....take it easy day

Sounds like a great vacation to me! :thumbsup2
Only bummer .... that we don't get to meet. Wish we could stop at the WL on our way to Key Largo! :sad2:

Wish I was going to Key Largo!!! :rotfl2:

I wish I was going anywhere----- besides the grocery store.:crazy2:

PAS---- Okay I have a prediction. You are going to go into the GF on Saturday for Breakfast and immediately ask if there's availability in RPC.:lmao: I'm not going to be surprised if you do it, BUT I will say that I really hope that you fall in love with the WL a little too.princess:

Yay for not long now!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter