Saga of the Queen of Resort Changes~Two TRs in One *COMPLETED*

:thumbsup2 Good choice on Via Napoli! We have eaten there a lot of times - pizzas are very yummy with a nice thin crust.
Try the Zeppole for dessert! :cloud9:

We love doing WCC on our check-in day because it makes you feel like you're really 'there' and totally immerses you in the ambience. But, we usually are doing a split and coming from another resort so we can get there early for breakfast and then head to the MK.

Speaking of MK, CHH is always our first lunch at the MK (when we're coming from Boca Raton). Love the Anchors Aweigh and the music! I love walking into CHH and hearing the music and I love the dark, wood everywhere. I'm not crazy about their ordering system though with two lines on either side of one CM and then you have to wait for your food which at times can get rather chaotic. After we get our meals, we head upstairs to the table next to the window that overlooks IASW. Can't wait to be there on the 18th!

Can't wait to hear your take on Via Napoli!

I like both of your ADRs. I've heard so many good things about Via Napoli by many people on the boards. And WCC sounds like it will be right up your DH's alley! :thumbsup2
Thanks Amanda...I texted DH from work last night, he's like Wow, you have too much time on your hands :rotfl2: But he approves of both ADRs :goodvibes

Count me in as a Via Napoli lover! Yummy! But you mustn't forget the :thumbsup2Sangria too!!
OH SANGRIA :dance3: It's unchangable now........:upsidedow

:thumbsup2 Good choice on Via Napoli! We have eaten there a lot of times - pizzas are very yummy with a nice thin crust.
Try the Zeppole for dessert! :cloud9:
Thanks Karin, DH and I went by last November, but the wait was :scared: so we just went snacked on. He liked the menu, which isn't very often for him :guilty: ZEPPOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SANGRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love doing WCC on our check-in day because it makes you feel like you're really 'there' and totally immerses you in the ambience. But, we usually are doing a split and coming from another resort so we can get there early for breakfast and then head to the MK.

Speaking of MK, CHH is always our first lunch at the MK (when we're coming from Boca Raton). Love the Anchors Aweigh and the music! I love walking into CHH and hearing the music and I love the dark, wood everywhere. I'm not crazy about their ordering system though with two lines on either side of one CM and then you have to wait for your food which at times can get rather chaotic. After we get our meals, we head upstairs to the table next to the window that overlooks IASW. Can't wait to be there on the 18th!

Can't wait to hear your take on Via Napoli!

I LOVE your reviews, I can imagine being there, and I've never been there :hug: I wasn't sure whether to book breakfasts or not. So I figure TS lunch and we can do CS dinner...maybe a breakfast on Day 1 ......:idea:

WCC's lunch skillet is slightly different from the dinner skillet: No brisket or mashed potatoes but, there are roasted potatoes and it does cost less;)

WCC's lunch skillet is slightly different from the dinner skillet: No brisket or mashed potatoes but, there are roasted potatoes and it does cost less;)

Do you think a late Breakfast might be yummier :rolleyes:

Do you think a late Breakfast might be yummier :rolleyes:
We prefer a late breakfast when we aren't eating CL. The breakfast there is one of my family's favorite. They just love biscuits and gravy on vacation. (The Greenbrier's is the best though;)).

I know you aren't there long so maybe on a longer trip you should do it with the kids - it's a hoot!

We prefer a late breakfast when we aren't eating CL. The breakfast there is one of my family's favorite. They just love biscuits and gravy on vacation. (The Greenbrier's is the best though;)).

I know you aren't there long so maybe on a longer trip you should do it with the kids - it's a hoot!

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe that's better with the kiddos for dinner....:scratchin

Back and peeking in!

Food talk, my favourite! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear your report on Via Napoli. We always do a baguette from France. The bread does good at soaking up the Grey Goose Slushies and the Snakebites from the UK Pavilion. :lmao: Pizza would work well in this situation too, methinks.

We did like CHH when we tried it before. Can't remember for the life of me what we ordered though. :confused3 Also, we usually do a roasted chicken from Cosmic Rays since we share.

How can you have sigs turned off? How do you keep up with your ticker and more importantly, how do you keep up with ours?!

I've Ad-blocked them in my browser since my Texas Instruments Scientific Calculator (posing as a netbook) runs the Dis Boards so pathetically slow with them on. I need to add more hamster wheels to this thing. :thumbsup2

I rely on JC's lovely list and the RC thread to keep on top of what's going on. :goodvibes I'd be more lost than usual otherwise. :lmao:

I want to try Pecos Bills and Columbia Harbor House....Epcot, I remember seeing a pizza window, was that at Via Napoli's???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found me!!!!! I remember that mornin so well! Breakfast for 2 at O'hana...table with a MK view right at the window..... dreamin of our GRAND check in after a magical night at the Poly......and Lilo hit on my DH :rotfl2:

Lilo hit on your hubs?! :rotfl2: That cheeky lil' bugger!

I haven't read more than your intro.... but HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR PTR??? You know I require a text about these things!! I was just checking the WL thread earlier and contemplating our anniversary night there instead of YC.... but I have time to RC that--I'm not even booked yet.

Well I'm going to catch up.... I guess I'll see by page 5 if you're still at WL. I hope so because I want a review!!!

I miss you bunches. I can't wait till we move and everything calms down. I hope I see you in September!

:cheer2: Yay for Via Napoli! One of the new restaurants we will be eating at for our trip...cannot wait to hear what you think about it :goodvibes

:Love you :hug: And I just booked lunch at Via Napoli's for our Saturday Epcot day :goodvibes

:yay: I'm trying to see if I can add a lunch at Via Napolis myself ... pizza and sangria??? How can I not?? :)

Instead of drinking around WS I'll add desserts to the mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Well ... you could do both!

:welcome: SO my ADRs for Via Napoli & WCC are a hit! I cancelled O'hana's (which will make a party of 2 happy) saving Friday night for some Dani time. Maybe we can do Pecos Bills & CHH.............................

Perfect!! And you know someone was :dance3: last night to get that Ohana ressie!! And I like you having more Dani time! :hug:

You can add in Cosmic Rays and get their chicken/rib combo ... delicious!!

Count me in as a Via Napoli lover! Yummy! But you mustn't forget the :thumbsup2Sangria too!!

Jenny ... my adult niece will LOVE this!! I'm checking Via Napoli today!

Kook, wish i could fit WCC into our August timetable, just not happening, but I will remember this for next time!

I haven't read more than your intro.... but HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR PTR??? You know I require a text about these things!! I was just checking the WL thread earlier and contemplating our anniversary night there instead of YC.... but I have time to RC that--I'm not even booked yet.

I miss you bunches. I can't wait till we move and everything calms down. I hope I see you in September!

Luv ... if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get a text either ... someone forgot us... :rolleyes1 but hey it's okay, we still love her!!

Food talk, my favourite! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear your report on Via Napoli. We always do a baguette from France. The bread does good at soaking up the Grey Goose Slushies and the Snakebites from the UK Pavilion. :lmao: Pizza would work well in this situation too, methinks.

We did like CHH when we tried it before. Can't remember for the life of me what we ordered though. :confused3 Also, we usually do a roasted chicken from Cosmic Rays since we share.

Lilo hit on your hubs?! :rotfl2: That cheeky lil' bugger!

:rotfl2: Marie was pretty friendly as well (from Aristocats)...but he's all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH asked me to cancel WCC he said he wants breakfast instead...so now I have WCC breakfast booked at 10:50am!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Well I'm going to catch up.... I guess I'll see by page 5 if you're still at WL. I hope so because I want a review!!!

:hug: Miss you Deena! I am so sorry, I didn't want to bug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: Yay for Via Napoli! One of the new restaurants we will be eating at for our trip...cannot wait to hear what you think about it :goodvibes
Pizza & Sangria, pizza & sangria :dance3:

And YAY for one more week!!! :cool1::thumbsup2 (just noticed your ticker!)
:cool1: Thanks!!!! So jazzed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: I'm trying to see if I can add a lunch at Via Napolis myself ... pizza and sangria??? How can I not??

Well ... you could do both!

Perfect!! And you know someone was :dance3: last night to get that Ohana ressie!! And I like you having more Dani time! :hug:

You can add in Cosmic Rays and get their chicken/rib combo ... delicious!!
:cheer2:Pizza, sangria, dessert, slushie, more pizza on the BW :hug:

Did you book Via Napoli!!!!!

missoutandabout I love Janet too!!! She's awesome!!!! Maybe I should tell kook to warn the WL I may be all drunk & sugared up when I get back Saturday :blush:

I am a hot mess :guilty:

So DH and I were texting back and forth...discussing ADRs...he want breakfast buffets, which kinda affects uh, all my plans :rotfl2:

Long story short (too late) I booked Crystal Palace for Friday at 1030am, and ahem, 1900 Park Fare for Saturday 1030am....

Now's where it gets fuzzy...

It's been YEARS since we did 1900PF, so I needed to research to be sure they had DHs Mickey Waffles, oooh and I spotted French toast.

Then I thought, hmmmm, maybe we can do GF Cafe instead, then I started looking at RPC pictures....dialed 407-934-................

and hung up. NO! No changing back to GF, NO!

A split stay perhaps...............................

NO!

Poly Honeymoon room, just for one night......hmmmm..

NO! NO! NO!

Luckily, my friends, CRO is closed t minus 1 minute

Crisis averted :flower3:

You're sounding as bad as me with all those ADR changes. :lmao:

I'm glad your crisis was averted........for tonight.

After all, they do re-open in the morning. :rotfl2:

You're sounding as bad as me with all those ADR changes. :lmao:

I'm glad your crisis was averted........for tonight.

After all, they do re-open in the morning. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I know it :flower3: My DH is super happy that he gets his Mickey Waffles :goodvibes I will still make a dinner ADR for Via Napoli...pizza & sangria :cool1:

Ahhhhh 12hours done, my 24 hour shift is 1/2 over...:cheer2: I did get a 4 hour nap...so now I have to find some :coffee: and get through the day

:rotfl: I know it :flower3: My DH is super happy that he gets his Mickey Waffles :goodvibes I will still make a dinner ADR for Via Napoli...pizza & sangria :cool1:

Ahhhhh 12hours done, my 24 hour shift is 1/2 over...:cheer2: I did get a 4 hour nap...so now I have to find some :coffee: and get through the day

Hoping the rest of your shift goes super quick Pas!! pixiedust: I am here nursing my lethargic kiddos. Thank goodness I can read about your happy plans here!:coffee:

Hoping the rest of your shift goes super quick Pas!! pixiedust: I am here nursing my lethargic kiddos. Thank goodness I can read about your happy plans here!:coffee:

:hug: I am sipping the coffee along with you Jen!!!!

OOOOhhhh I'm having a cup too :coffee:

Well I'm glad CRO closed just in time :) I think WL will be good... but in true RC fashion... I could never turn down an available night in the Tonga building.

I'll be out and about today (4 new tires :crazy2: to get me to FL) following along. Let's see if you stay strong :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts