Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
today, I received a gift for my birthday (my birthday is in january but whatever) my aunt who is also my godmother made me a beautiful bouquet!!!! I'm going to use it for my rehearsal and for my MK photo shoot. I'm thinking of asking her if she could made one that size for my MOH.

bouquetlori003.jpg

bouquetlori006-1.jpg

your dress is very very pretty. I love the pick up jewels. I love the detailing around the waist too! the bouquet is very pretty too.... what a special day! :goodvibes

What a lucky girl you are! :goodvibes Your dress is so special and beautiful and the bouquet is so pretty - your aunt is very talented - is that her career?

Pretty Dress! I LOVE it! Pretty Flowers too!

Sabrina - Your dress is stunning and it is absolutely gorgeous on you! I can't wait to see it fitted. The detailing at the waist is so elegant and I love the shape and draping of the pick-ups. Congratulations on finding something so gorgeous! Oh, and how sweet of your Godmother to make that beautiful bouquet. What a wonderful idea to use it for the rehearsal! Very cool!

Wow, Kleinfeld's! Did you get to go through the whole Kleinfeld experience? That's so much fun. Can't wait to see it!

There was a disney bride that had a dress custom made. It cost $11,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: I believe she was featured on say yes to the dress.

Your dress is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the detailing on the back!

Thank you :) Me too, that was what sold me on this dress

your dress is very very pretty. I love the pick up jewels. I love the detailing around the waist too! the bouquet is very pretty too.... what a special day! :goodvibes

Thank you :) It really was a special day

What a lucky girl you are! :goodvibes Your dress is so special and beautiful and the bouquet is so pretty - your aunt is very talented - is that her career?

thank you :) no, it's not my aunt's career but she is very very talented. She has made me so many things over the years that are just beautiful. She just recently had a stroke and possibly needs neurosurgery so her making that for me is even more special. I'd really like her to help me with all the rest of my craft projects

Pretty Dress! I LOVE it! Pretty Flowers too!

thanks you :)

Beautiful dress! Very elegant!:goodvibes

thanks! :) I was a afraid that it would be a little too plain

Sabrina - Your dress is stunning and it is absolutely gorgeous on you! I can't wait to see it fitted. The detailing at the waist is so elegant and I love the shape and draping of the pick-ups. Congratulations on finding something so gorgeous! Oh, and how sweet of your Godmother to make that beautiful bouquet. What a wonderful idea to use it for the rehearsal! Very cool!

Aw, thanks Cam :) I'm dying to see it fitted as well but I think I am going to wait until about 6 months in to get that done so I can avoid having to add losing weight to my list of things to do before the big day

Sabrina, the dress is sooo beautiful....:cutie:

Thanks Christina :)

Your dress is beautiful! I love the detailing and the pick ups. I was going to go to New York for the weekend and go to Kleinfelds but I looked in Florida first and that is where I found my dress.

I saw the Disney bride on Say Yes to the Dress with her $11,000 dress. Was it her that went back and got a second dress for around $6000? :eek:

I saw the Disney bride on Say Yes to the Dress with her $11,000 dress. Was it her that went back and got a second dress for around $6000? :eek:

I caught the end of that episode where they showed an AWESOME MK photoshoot pic...looks like when Disney knows their stuff is gonna be on TV they send top notch photogs...:rotfl2:

thank you for all of your nice comments. I ordered my crinnie yesterday and I can't wait to see what the dress will look like once it is more roofed out. I'm also going to dye my crinnie either blush pink or hot pink. I also got gloves. Now I'm starting to think that wasn't such a good idea since I'm getting married in the summer. Anyway, I've decided on 2 songs for the wedding.

1) I don't want the wedding party and I to have different songs. I've been in love with pachelbel's cannon in D so I will have the string quartet start playing this song and then the processional will start and then I will walk to the rest of the song.

2) Our (DF & I) song is Unchained Melody so that will be our first dance song but it will be instrumental once again played by the string quartet.

I went to the swarovski store 2 days ago and I found the most perfect earrings! Tinkerbell! They were the last pair in the store so I think it was meant to be.

tinkswaorvski001.jpg

Oooohhh I've been looking at those earings! I love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter