Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I forgot to mention my bridezilla moment I had the other day when I bought my earrings. My mom and I went to look for a dress for her to wear. I've been telling her for the past three years that she needs to wear pink. We start looking for dresses and she picks every color except for pink!
So I take a deep breathe and just say "oh that's nice, but look, there's pink ones over there!!!" I proceed to run over to the pink section like the biggest loser ever. Believe it or not finding pink dresses had been quite the challenge so when I saw a section of 15 dresses + I had to freak. PLUS they were in blush pink which is exactly what I had visioned. Now, my mom finally reached the section and starts looking at what else, the dark pink dresses. This is the face that I made:

bridezilla1.jpg

So now I'm like screw this, the bridezilla emerges and I just start picking out the dresses that she needs to try on. I pick a long one out because that's what I had visioned and my mom freaks out. She doesn't want a long dress because it will be too hot and a long dress isn't "her". So, I did what any other bridezilla would do and I said " you're trying it on!".

Hello ladies!
I bought a pair of bridal shoes yesterday and I need your honest opinion. What do you think? I got them on sale and I only have 10 days to exchange for a refund. They were $240 and I only paid $100 for them. They weren't initially what I was looking for. I wanted a longer heel and wanted pink shoes. These have a shorter heel but are REALLY comfortable and they are diamond white but are completely dyeable. Shoot, photobucket isn't cooperating right now so I'll have to load pictures later

Aww I love your shoes!!!! Anything with bows is ok in my book. They are really really cute!!!

I vote to keep them; they are adorable!!! By the way, did I miss something? Did your mom finally get a blush pink dress? Your bridezilla look was so funny!!!!

Love the bows and the little cut out on the side. As long as they are comfortable I say keep them.

Linda

Aww I love your shoes!!!! Anything with bows is ok in my book. They are really really cute!!!

I vote to keep them; they are adorable!!! By the way, did I miss something? Did your mom finally get a blush pink dress? Your bridezilla look was so funny!!!!

Love the bows and the little cut out on the side. As long as they are comfortable I say keep them.

Linda

Those shoes are super cute!!

I agree with all the girls. Those shoes are super cute!

Here's the mother in me coming out....Are they comfortable? Are they comfortable enough to justify paying $100 for them? That would be my main concern (this is why I lean more and more toward flips with my dress)

I really like the shoes. Keep them for sure! the bows are totally different and yea, I think it would be fun to dye the shoes your perfect shade of pink. If they are comfortable then I would keep them. Thats all that will matter after standing for a couple of hours.

Keep the shoes, they are really cute! I am looking for shoes with bows on them too and it is a bonus if you can dye them pink!

LOVE the shoes. And, as mentioned by a PP, you can always dye them pink!

Too funny about your bridezilla moment with mom.

I have to be the odd man out, and say I didn't like the shoes. :worried: The little cutout on the side is too cute, and yes you could die them, but I don't like the double bow. BUt that is a great deal! If you like them, and the most important thing, they are comfortable, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Chances are no one will see them anyway!

Super Cute! Love the double bows! :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes

I was killing myself laughing after I saw that picture. I don't even remember making that face but a picture says a thousand words :rotfl2: My mom didn't get a dress because they didn't have her size but she is definitely going to wear a blush pink one :yay:

They are very comfortable!

Linda

Those shoes are super cute!!

I agree with all the girls. Those shoes are super cute!

Here's the mother in me coming out....Are they comfortable? Are they comfortable enough to justify paying $100 for them? That would be my main concern (this is why I lean more and more toward flips with my dress)

I didn't think about it that way...hmm...they are definitely comfortable, but I'm not sure if they are $100 comfortable :lmao: I'm sure I could buy $25 shoes that would easily be comfortable

I really like the shoes. Keep them for sure! the bows are totally different and yea, I think it would be fun to dye the shoes your perfect shade of pink. If they are comfortable then I would keep them. Thats all that will matter after standing for a couple of hours.

Very true. Thanks :goodvibes

Keep the shoes, they are really cute! I am looking for shoes with bows on them too and it is a bonus if you can dye them pink!

I was really excited about that! Apparently my aunt used to dye her shoes all the time. I'm going to ask her if she could do it for me.

LOVE the shoes. And, as mentioned by a PP, you can always dye them pink!

Thanks! Yea, I'm digging the whole dying them thing. You wouldn't believe how hard of a time I had trying to find any pink shoes, never mind pink fancy ones. The same designer who makes the shoes I have has pink ones but they are $300!!! :faint: (well that would be DF's face :lmao: ):goodvibes

Too funny about your bridezilla moment with mom.

I have to be the odd man out, and say I didn't like the shoes. :worried: The little cutout on the side is too cute, and yes you could die them, but I don't like the double bow. BUt that is a great deal! If you like them, and the most important thing, they are comfortable, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Chances are no one will see them anyway!

You know what, I wasn't convinced about the shoes at the beginning either. So, I thank you for your honesty. My mom did convince me about the double bows because they were different and I like different things and I can dye them. They are super comfortable though. They had another pair that I liked a little more but they had 5 inch heels and as much as I'd like to be closer in height to my DF, I don't see myself wearing 5 inch heels for more than a few few hours. If I even last that long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter