S/I What was your first car? And what do you drive now?

hereyago

Miss My Boy Nubbs
My first car was a 74 Pinto, her name was Sylvia. I was 15. I didn't know I was getting a car.

My very recent car and it was a journey, hate car shopping :1990 Mercedes E300.Her name is Claire.

First was a customized 1956 Chevy pickup (in 1985).

Current stable includes:
2002 GMC 2500HD
2008 GMC Acadia
2014 Ford Focus

I may drive any of the above at any given time. Currently am primarily driving the Acadia and I have 2 of the 3 at the office RIGHT NOW lol

The first car I bought after college was a Ford Pinto. My very first car was a 1962 VW bug, standard convertible. Now I drive a Toyota Camry, can't beat the comparitive reliability.

I'm certainly in on this one. :D

The first car that was given to me to drive was a 1988 Chevy Nova (it was a Toyota Corolla with a Chevy badge on it). The first car I ever bought with my own money was a 1981 Subaru DL wagon. It was red when new, but the sun had long ago faded it to orange. Bought it for $300 in 1992 from a shady corner dealership in downtown Philadelphia.

Currently, due to a super long commute (60 miles each way) and 3 very, very active kids, my budget for cars is no longer what it once was. So my stable is now very thin and not as exciting as it used to be...I had all kinds of awesome stuff years ago. My current daily commuter is a 2013 Hyundai Elantra coupe...at least it has a 6spd manual transmission so it's not as boring as it could be. My weekend toy is a 2006 Mazda Miata. It's my 6th Miata, I love the things.

First car was a handed down family car, '68 Impala station wagon. First I bought with my own money was a '69 Fairlane. We currently have a 2012 Cadillac CTS-V station wagon, a 2013 Morgan 3-Wheeler, and two 2005 MINI Cooper Ss. All manual transmissions by the way.

My first car was a 1993 Honda Civic SI purchased after I got married in '93.

Now I drive a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport, purchased new in 2013.

First car I drove (as a teen) was a Chevy Citation (forget the year, probably late 70's/early 80's).

First car I bought myself was a Saturn SL1.

Current car is an Acura MDX.

My first car was a 74 Pinto, her name was Sylvia. I was 15. I didn't know I was getting a car.

My very recent car and it was a journey, hate car shopping :1990 Mercedes E300.Her name is Claire.

There is a fairly old man in our area that drives a Plum Crazy, Pinto with a hood scoop! Cracks me up! See him drive by Oakley shades on elbow out laid back all cool!!

I got a hand-me-down 1988 Toyota Corolla. When I graduated college I bought a 2002 Celica as my first new car and I am still driving it.

First car was a 1988 BMW 325i convertable. I currently drive a 2008 Jeep Commander limited, purchased new, but I am in the process of purchasing a loaded 2017 Mini Cooper Clubman S.
Eek so excited.

When I was a kid, my parents both had Pintos. I'm very glad they didn't back into each other!!! It would have looked a lot like this... pixiedust:

Funny, but odd story: So I was taking Drivers Ed class, if course it was the 80's, so even then the movies were older. What do they show? A Pinto getting hit behind kaboom. Then there was this guy, who told me in front of everyone he was getting a Camaro and would hit my car, um then you dying too.

First car was a 1988 BMW 325i convertable. I currently drive a 2008 Jeep Commander limited, purchased new, but I am in the process of purchasing a loaded 2017 Mini Cooper Clubman S.
Eek so excited.

So are you special ordering the MINI or did you find a dealer that has one exactly as you want it? If you're ordering it, how long did they say it would take? Need to make a countdown timer for it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter