S/I What was your first car? And what do you drive now?

My first car was an 86 black Plymouth Horizon hatchback.

I dropped one of those on my knee. Remember how the rear bumpers on them stuck out really far from the car? Well, my parents sent me to a AAA drivers' ed course to get a discount on insurance. It was classroom 2 nights per week, followed by in car instruction. The car was a Horizon. Well, my classmates and I thought it would be funny to pick up the car and turn it sideways against the school fence so that the drivers door was right next to the fence. We lifted the back bumper, rotated the car and went to put it down. My right knee was obviously too far extended and the bumper came right down on top of it. Thankfully didn't break anything, but was on crutches for a few weeks...including for my senior prom.

My first car was a yellow Ford Fairmont, I'm not sure of the year, somewhere between 78 and 82.
First car I bought for myself was a pearly pale purple 1994 Dodge Neon.
I now drive a black 2010 Chevy Impala.

First car was a Nissan Sentra. Today I drive a Swaggerwagon (Toyota minivan):smooth:

My first car was a cranberry colored Geo Tracker, I think it was a '91. My friends all called it my Barbie jeep. I loved that car so much! My mom was afraid of it tipping over, so she took it out on a curvy road WITH ME IN THE PASSENGER SEAT to see how it handled. I was like, "mom. I am IN THE CAR. If your hesitation is my safety, you're doing it wrong!"

My current car is a 2016 Acura MDX. I like it but I don't love it. This was supposed to be my "whatever you want" car, and it ended up being my "I'm so tired of looking and the seats are comfy" car. It's incredibly practical, but I am on the hunt for something more me. My dream car is a Mercedes G Class G550, which is basically a gigantosaurus jeep looking monstrosity. There's a 2013 on our local lot that I am gaga over, but I feel guilty about the cost. I've always wanted a jeep wrangler unlimited, but my kids would be so uncomfortable in the back seat.

I'll probably end up keeping the MDX because I feel like it's way too practical to give up, but I feel no connection to it. I want to love my car again! The last car I loved was my 2007 mustang.

My first car was a 1989 Pontiac Sunbird. then I drove a 1990 Mustang, back to a 1997 Sunfire (1st brand new vehicle!) Then owned my dream car - dark green Mustang convertible. I loved that car but traded it in when I got married and moved into the country and needed 4 wheel drive - so went for the Envoy SUV - I cried that day not wanting to give my baby up. Now I drive a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited that has all the bells and whistles. This car has a little special meaning as DH works for Jeep and worked on this car at one point :) We also have a 2017 Dodge Ram but I barely drive that - too big for me!

My first was an adorable white 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio. I loved that car, despite already being over a decade old at the time. It had awful acceleration, the radio would crackle unless you turned the knob just right, and I had to load up my six CD changer in the trunk.. but darn, I was so attached to that little car. Current car is a 2015 Chevy Spark. Overall I like it, but it had maintenance issues after 3k miles so I'm not too pleased with that.

I inherited a 69 cutlass from my dad as my 1st car. My last car was a 2013 black mustang. I miss my car so much, it was my baby until a old guy passed out and hit me head-on and killed the car and my back, so now I don't drive and don't have my car even if I could drive.

My first car was a 1971 Pinto. I bought it new, just before I graduated from college.

Current car is a 2016 Subaru Forester.

First Car: A surprise for my 16th bday. I was given my aunt's beloved Ford Mustang. Im not too sure on the year but mid to late 80's. It had T-Tops, a red exterior AND a red interior. I'm talking red seats, red dashboard. RED EVERYTHING. the car lasted about 6 months.

Current Car: 2013 Nissan Juke. It's midnight blue with black interior- no red in sight! it's cute and drives fast.

First car a 1967 Mercury Cougar with a small block V8, now a 2010 Mazda 3 with a bunch in between.

I had a Buick Skyhawk. I now have a Dodge Journey Limited and a Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited.

My first car was a 1989 Mazda MX-6 I bought at the auto auction for $3500 in 1997. Now I drive a 2008 Honda Odyssey.

First car I drove: 1994 Honda Civic Coupe in Purple

First car I bought: 1998 Honda Civic Coupe in Red

Current car: 2007 Honda CR-V in Green.

My first car was 1991 Dodge Shadow I got while at University. Bought myself a brand new 2002 Acura 1.7EL. Love that car, I still drive it 15 years later. When DH has paid off his truck I will be getting a new vehicle. I need more seats, the bucket seats in the Acura don't permit 3 carseats across which is needed when I have my niece and nephew. Right now Dsis and I switch cars when that happens as she has a mini van.I can take DD8 and DNephew4 in my car as I have a booster and a forward facing car seat installed right now.

First car 1985 Honda Civic

Current car 2015 Honda CRV

For the record I'm not necessarily a Honda fanatic because I have owned a Toyota Corolla for 15 years..

Among other cars...

I inherited a 69 cutlass from my dad as my 1st car. My last car was a 2013 black mustang. I miss my car so much, it was my baby until a old guy passed out and hit me head-on and killed the car and my back, so now I don't drive and don't have my car even if I could drive.

I am so sorry that happened to you.

First Car: A surprise for my 16th bday. I was given my aunt's beloved Ford Mustang. Im not too sure on the year but mid to late 80's. It had T-Tops, a red exterior AND a red interior. I'm talking red seats, red dashboard. RED EVERYTHING. the car lasted about 6 months.

I miss T Tops!

First car was a 1965 Chevy van. No windows in the back doors. Here comes the Narc. It had a 3 speed on the column. The linkage on the carburetor would come off sometimes and the engine would rev up to the top end until I would lift the engine cover up beside me and replace it. Then it would sometimes get hung up in gear and wouldn't shift until I crawled under it and pulled it out of gear. I ended up putting green shag carpet squares in on floor and walls. She was a beaut. :teeth:

Current car 2013 4x4 supercab F150

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter