RV storage between visits ?

Mcsap

Earning My Ears
We are planning two visits in the fall and one in the spring. Would like to leave our 28 ft TT and our tow vehicle somewhere in the Orlando area. Paved is a must, covered is optional. Closer to the airport is preferred but not an absolute. Probably a total of about 4 months of storage.

Thanks !

I should have clarified that I did the Google search already. Just looking for someone who actually did this and their input. Some places are a grass field, some are gravel and some are paved. Some offer cover and some don't. Some offer inside parking.

Hello we live in Orlando and we use Autoboatstorage off of OBT near Florida mall. They are terrific, it is all inside storage and when we want to take our trailer, they will pull it out and have it ready for us. They are not the cheapest, but in the Florida sun we prefer to keep it indoors

Sorry, they just called they are losing their lease, we need to find another place to store the trailer, we found a place by the airport that has covered storage (not inside)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter