Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Slightly :offtopic: but my husband just said the sweetest thing and I had to share.

"I don't understand Disney. It doesn't really do anything for me, and I don't really 'get' Disney Magic. What I DO get is how important the Disney Magic is to you. To you, the magic is absolutely real, and seeing you in the parks caught up in all of that magic is worth every penny to me."

Aaaaaand I'm crying :sad::love::sad:

None of the dining /show packages (Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional, the Epcot Eat to the Beat concerts) are prepaid. They usually come with appetizer/entrée/dessert/nonalcoholic beverage. On DDP, some Fantasmic ones are one credit (Brown Derby is two) and CP/ETTB packages are two credits. If the restaurant is buffet or ACYE it's not broken down into appetizer/entrée/dessert, you get whatever you'd normally get when eating there.

Slightly :offtopic: but my husband just said the sweetest thing and I had to share.

"I don't understand Disney. It doesn't really do anything for me, and I don't really 'get' Disney Magic. What I DO get is how important the Disney Magic is to you. To you, the magic is absolutely real, and seeing you in the parks caught up in all of that magic is worth every penny to me."

That's a damn good DH! Today mine texted me "hey babe did you see those new F&G Dooney and Burke bags?" WHO IS THIS MAN!? lol

This was the best way to end my workday!

I mean, here we are.... Over 400 pages, someone gave BIRTH while waiting for ROL ADR and FP+ announcements.... and we are still having a blast. I get a laugh every time I step away from the computer for an hour and the thread jumps 10 pages! I always check the last post first, to make sure I didn't totally miss something important (like a baby being born), and then go back and read. I absolutely LOVE how this thread is all over the map, and everyone is nice and helpful.:grouphug:

Also - If someone is still working on the t-shirt, baby Rolf needs a mention.

Baby ROLf needs a onsie!

That's so sweet!!!! I think we might have the same husband because mine says the same thing. :D Even though my husband isn't a Disney World fanatic like me, at least he understands how much it means to me (and the kids) and willingly makes a trip there every 2 years or so (actually -- 2 years in a row this time!). And that makes me very happy.

You know...I've just been reading the BLOG and it got me to thinking...

Maybe we've all been too hung up on all this "night" stuff! Maybe we should all change our plans and do the nifty "Sense of Africa" tour instead. It's a breakfast thing (and very budget friendly). Anyone?

I called about something else but did my obligatory inquiry. She said that they had no additional advisories and that she knew nothing about it. So, okay, cool...

Here too - called to see if I could get BOG dinner in September and still no luck and she has no info.. Malarkey!

Interesting change from other days when people were repeatedly told to "keep checking the blog for updates" and "information should be coming soon". Hmm...

Awwwwww!!

Latest I've heard. Don't expect those preview wdwnt posted. The only event still on the table is 4/19 which is media/corporate related. I'm even hearing the opening might be pushed back until the 26th or later.

That's so sweet!!!! I think we might have the same husband because mine says the same thing. :D Even though my husband isn't a Disney World fanatic like me, at least he understands how much it means to me (and the kids) and willingly makes a trip there every 2 years or so (actually -- 2 years in a row this time!). And that makes me very happy.

My husband does not get it either. Recently, he said, I think finally I get it now, it is like me with the train shows, and my trains. (he collects model trains, and goes to shows, and belongs to a club and is always searching for junk on Craigs list). He apologized for not understanding!

(I go to the parks 3X a year, and even work at TDS. He has not been to Disney in many years, BUT is going in October, we booked the Cabins, he can walk around the woods if he wants a break.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter