rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Honey...Could you please do me a favor?
You made me the 50 Sucks for my sister...It was such a hit I want to use the idea again for a friend.
Could you please do the same only 40 Sucks...
I would appreciate it so much...

I would be happy to do this. Will you PM me this request? My life is so busy the next 2 weeks I am bound to be losing track of stuff. It will help me remember to do it if I get the PM. Thanks.

meninblackcopy.jpg

Kari, Can you post a blank for this one? I wanted to use it for ds and his cousin next year. I wanted it to say" What's better than Disney..... Disney with my Big cousin and the other Disney with my little cousin. Thanks so much.

meninblackcopy.jpg

Kari, Can you post a blank for this one? I wanted to use it for ds and his cousin next year. I wanted it to say" What's better than Disney..... Disney with my Big cousin and the other Disney with my little cousin. Thanks so much.

Here you go. This is the last request I'll be filling since I'll be leaving the boards for an extended period to devote time to God, family, etc. :goodvibes

meninblackblank.jpg

Kari,
I am sure you won't remember with the gazillions of requests you get...but
One year ago this month, I emailed you with a request to create an Autism / Stitch design for my son. We came up with the "Maybe Stitch Has Autism Too...That would explain a LOT". :)
I just wanted you to know that my DS (now 5 yrs) not only wore that shirt on our Sept 07 Disney vacation, but he has worn it all year. It is his favorite.:lovestruc We leave for the World in 5 days..:banana: and I just checked out your photobucket. I was so amazed at all your new Autism/Asperger designs...I got a little choked up! So now I will print him a new Stitch shirt and I will be printing some ones for me to wear as well.
I am glad that you are taking time to enjoy your life..I wish you well.:flower3: I just needed to thank you for your designs and to remind you that they have truly touched many peoples lives. The Disney/Autism designs are a blessing for our family because it helps communicate to others, (especially helpful to the CM's @ Disney) that my son has a non-visible disability and it creates a more compassionate and understanding enviroment. (Not to mention we get the entire row of seats to ourselves on the plane when he wears one;) )
Thanks again Kari & take care of yourself and your family.
:hug: :flower3: :hug: :flower3: :hug: :flower3:

Kari - I will be finishing up my shirts soon and a lot of them have your designs. Thank you so much for all your hard work and kindness. You make a child smile, touch a heart and give joy with your DISigns. Your family is very lucky! Enjoy and thank you!!!

I was wondering if you could help me, please:flower3:! I really need a design by by 9/19 so I can print it out & transfer. I am sorry for the last minute notice but I thought I could do it myself, but have been having trouble. I would like the "Life is Good" picture w/ the red writing & black castle. But a little below it, not right under, but like a double space from Life is Good, to say:
1st Line: The Kwasnaza Family
2nd Line: Walt Disney World 2008
Of course centered would be great!

Hopefully You will be able to help me out!
I am going to put these on the back of our shirts!

Thank you Thank you So much!

bea:tinker: :stitch: :donald: :tink: :smickey:

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: Oh No!! I've been gone awhile due to health problems only to come back and learn what a sad sad day it is with Kari gone.
Girl you will be severely missed!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if you could help me, please:flower3:! I really need a design by by 9/19 so I can print it out & transfer. I am sorry for the last minute notice but I thought I could do it myself, but have been having trouble. I would like the "Life is Good" picture w/ the red writing & black castle. But a little below it, not right under, but like a double space from Life is Good, to say:
1st Line: The Kwasnaza Family
2nd Line: Walt Disney World 2008
Of course centered would be great!

Hopefully You will be able to help me out!
I am going to put these on the back of our shirts!

Thank you Thank you So much!

bea:tinker: :stitch: :donald: :tink: :smickey:

Does Any one have a suggestion on who might be able to help me out? Possibly another DISigner?

I would so appreciate it!

Thanks!

hello im new here and i love all the designs that you have and i was wondering if you can do my daughers name Ainitze in mickey mouse..........and if you can help me................thank you so much .......whitesands
:smickey::mickeyjum:earsgirl:::MickeyMo:confused:

hello im new here and i love all the designs that you have and i was wondering if you can do my daughers name Ainitze in mickey mouse..........and if you can help me................thank you so much .......whitesands
:smickey::mickeyjum:earsgirl:::MickeyMo:confused:

I am by no means a disigner but wanted to suggest that you start a new thread with your request so more people may see it. Those that have been on the boards a while may not check this thread knowing that Kari isn't here anymore.

Good luck! :yay:

Kari,

I can perfectly understand you taking time to enjoy your family. I just wish I posted my peictures from the EB PC we took in August of 2008.

Just in case you take a peek..........here is the pictures of my door.

Lots or love to you and your family.

Your friend
Cheryl

panamacanalcruise2008026.jpg

panamacanalcruise2008024.jpg

WOW! WOW! WOW! I just found this thread and it looks like I am too late to meet the OP. Hope it is ok to use one of her designs in my siggie. OP, your desgins are fantastic!! :love:

I was going to ask for any other one with "lucas" except Cars - I'm a girl! :)

Any hoo, I borrowed the only lucas I could find from the photobucket link.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter