Row row row your boat! July 28, 2013 on the Dream!

WOW so looking forward to our first ever cruise~:goodvibes I have shirts made, door decor and now this FE thing!!! WOW.

:welcome:
OK, So what exactly do we need to do?

Welcome !!
You must be very excited !! We love cruising with Disney :cool1:
But you must know that you're cruising with the best and you'll never want to switch cruise lines. ;) We've cruised on other lines but always come back to Disney :)
You need an FE holder so you can receive all your goodies. I bought mine on ETSY. Or you could make one. Google FE exchange for ideas.
As far as the gifts you give, there are several ways to go. It's your choice. There are no rules ! You could give one gift per cabin or you could give one gift per person in the cabin. I usually give a gift to the cabin and then individual gifts to the kids. Again, you can get ideas from searching these boards, google FE gifts ,or my favorite site Pinterest :thumbsup2

You can decide when you'll pass them out to the cabins. I like to deliver mine early in the cruise. But it's up to you. I put our name and cabin # on mine so they'll know who it's from. The gifts can be purchased or handmade .

OK, So what exactly do we need to do?

Welcome!

Just click the link below and either tap or click on the next blank row. Add your info and then tap or click submit! It should autosave. If you have any trouble, let me know. It's my first time creating a google doc. I'm still working out the kinks. Then just save the link to your favorites. I'd wait till we reach the deadline to make any purchases, but you can start getting ideas. As Scrapycruiser mentioned, Pinterest has some great ideas. You can also just google fish extender ideas/gifts, etc and get lots of ideas and how tos.

I also purchased my Fish Extender from Etsy. You can search Disney Cruise on Etsy and find TONS of great things!

Have fun!

Well, good news. It actually did save your info. Something is weird though. I'm not sure why you can't see it. I'll work on it today.

i want to join the fe i am going on the disney dream on july the 28 can some helo to join and how do i do it

thank you

lupita

For those doing the FE exchange, could you please add to the spread sheet the first names of the children and their ages. Thanks ! :dance3:

Just updated the FE sheet with our room number....at this point, every single thing I do to get ready is fun for me!! I might be going a little overboard (pardon the pun....). :rotfl:

I am busy making shirts for pirate night, pixiedust: plus getting my ideas ready for the FE. So many things to do!!!!

Very excited to be working on my FE's !
Still need some kids ages :). Please check to see if yours are posted.
Don't want to give a teenager a board book :rotfl2:

Dh is going on a ABD with our son & Grandson to Southeast Asia in a couple of weeks. I'll be finishing my FEs and doing some packing while they're gone !:rolleyes1

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter