Round 4 -- Scrappin with Swapped challenge -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!! pg 9

PNancy -- in the first post, the wording is "layout" not "page" so i think your 2 pages count has one credit? am i tracking this all right? honestly i copied it from the last challenge so please tell me if i'm tracking it wrongly! but that is how i've been counting so far

Sounds great to me... I have had so much on my plate...that I didn't re-read the OP....but counting it as one credit is fine by me....because the 2 elements were one on each page...

thanks

I can see there might be trouble finding enough for a DLP swap, but if there are rides the same (Like Tower of Terror) I'm happy using the English words instead of the french, if it gets me cool elelmnts;) I've already got some Haunted Mansion stuff set aside for DLP, and Small World is the same:)

These are still from our Sept. trip album.

The tags were made by HopeMax from a Magic Kingdom swap.

70750Dapper_Dans_resize-med.jpg

The journal box and squares are from either the Magic Kingdom swap or the Surprise Swap--I can't find the bag, so I'm not sure who made them. I'm sorry!!

70750Pics_at_Castle_resize-med.jpg

The topper, mat and journal box were made by Mickster for the Good vs. Evil Swap last fall.

70750Buzz_resize-med.jpg

The borders were made by me for the Magic Kingdom Lands Swap.

70750TTF_resize-med.jpg

The Goofy banner stickers and the Pluto banner stickers were ones I received from jennyL in the Secret Sister Swap.

70750Goofy_Pluto_resize-med.jpg

I have a few more in the next post. Thanks for looking! :) And thanks, everyone, for the wonderful swap items!! :flower3:

The topper was made by KAMommy for a Magic Kingdom Swap. The chipboard sticker was a gift from my Secret Sister in my October package.

70750Meeting_Mickey_resize-med.jpg

I'm not sure who made these tags. They were actually for Merlin, but they worked for Philharmagic.

70750Philharmagic_resize-med.jpg

The topper came from a Magic Kingdom ride swap, but I'm not sure who made it. I'm sorry!

70750IASW_resize-med.jpg

The topper and tag at the bottom were made by jenny2 for the Magic Kingdom Newbie Swap, I think.

70750Pirates_resize-med.jpg

The topper and journal box were made by me for the Shows/Parades Swap.

70750Grand_Marshal_1_resize-med.jpg

The tag on this one was also made by me as part of that same kit.

70750Grand_Marshal_2_resize-med.jpg

The topper was made by HopeMax for the Disney Surprise Swap, and the photo mat was made by AlexWyattMommy for the Character Meet and Greet swap.

70750Snow_White_resize-med.jpg

Thanks!! :)

The journal box and squares are from either the Magic Kingdom swap or the Surprise Swap--I can't find the bag, so I'm not sure who made them. I'm sorry!!
:flower3:

Those were mine from the last MK swap. I feel in love with the journal box file and then created a kit to go with it.

You have done some great pages here- I recognize many of the items from swaps I have some I have used and some I haven't but I always enjoy seeing how others use the items for ideas.

rebecca

I'm not sure who made these tags. They were actually for Merlin, but they worked for Philharmagic.

Thanks!! :)

Those are mine too- I used them with a fantasmic page one time as I have never done the page I have with Merlin although I took pictures of him at one of the last days of the Sword in the Sotne ceremony.

Rebecca

Those were mine from the last MK swap. I feel in love with the journal box file and then created a kit to go with it.

You have done some great pages here- I recognize many of the items from swaps I have some I have used and some I haven't but I always enjoy seeing how others use the items for ideas.

rebecca

I love that box and squares!! I'm so glad to know who made them!! Thanks!!

Those are mine too- I used them with a fantasmic page one time as I have never done the page I have with Merlin although I took pictures of him at one of the last days of the Sword in the Sotne ceremony.

Rebecca

DH loves Merlin, and he loved the hats on the Philharmagic pages! I wish they still did the Sword in the Stone ceremony!!

Great pages, as usual! I love your Grand Marshall pages - what an experience!

Thank you! The Grand Marshal thing was the coolest thing ever!! :)

StitchIsOurHero :
I am so jealous that you have pages done from your trip in September. I haven't even printed our my pictures. I guess I better get to it. Great layouts.
Cindy

StitchIsOurHero :
I am so jealous that you have pages done from your trip in September. I haven't even printed our my pictures. I guess I better get to it. Great layouts.
Cindy

Thanks! Don't be jealous, though--I still have a trip from Oct 05 to scrap, and I am about 2 years behind in our family albums! Not to mention the other stuff I'm behind on!! :rotfl2:

I have no pages done but I have to share that I have finally sorted all my swap items and placed them in binders. I had two of the CM binders that have my non-disney swap items and my MK items. Then I have binders for Animal Kingdom, Characters,Restaurants,MGM and Epcot. The only items not in a binder are my resort items since my sister and I are currently working on that book I have them pulled aside. Once we are done I will add the leftovers to a book. I'm just so excited that I hopefully will now be able to find everything. LOL
IMG_9579.jpg

Awesome idea! Did you just put them in top loading page protector things? I might have to do that. I have a lot :scared1: of swap stuff just placed in a box. I might actually use it, if I could find it! :rolleyes1

I followed Buffy's idea. (I'm hoping it was Buffy if not I'm sorry) I used multiple types of top loading pages. I grabbed a selection of sizes and then went to town sorting. It took a long time and the books still need to be sorted a little more within themselves but this is a start.

I followed Buffy's idea. (I'm hoping it was Buffy if not I'm sorry) I used multiple types of top loading pages. I grabbed a selection of sizes and then went to town sorting. It took a long time and the books still need to be sorted a little more within themselves but this is a start.

Jenny... Are you nesting? I did this same thing with all my scrap bookng stuff about 3 months before DD was born!
S :)

DH would love if I was nesting but I actually started this before I knew I was even pregnant just getting around to finish. LOL my friend is hosting one of my showers here at my house on the 19th so I need to have the scrap loft clean since you have to walk past it to get to the nursery.

I've been up here all evening since I'm on a roll and its actually starting to resemble a workable space. LOL DH even is getting on the roll and using the Spot Bot to clean some spots we have on the floor.

I put my stuff in a folder but its bursting at the seams and I can't even close it:lmao:

ETA I've done some more pages :thumbsup2 but I can't remember how many as I'm working across 4 books at the moment :rotfl3

I'll post pics tomorrow and work out numbers

I've done 10 more:scared1: OK, you asked for it....:lmao:

This one uses ribbon from the colour swap and prima from the prima swap, and the brad was from the 41c swap

scrapping105.jpg

Using paper from the paper box and headers and tags from the month swap
scrapping104.jpg

scrapping103.jpg

Paper from the paper box and tag from the scavenger swap

scrapping102.jpg

Tag from the colour swap and paperclips from the scavenger swap

scrapping098.jpg

scrapping099.jpg

Tag and box from (I think) Disney surprise swap, primas from prima swap, brads from scavenger swap
scrapping107.jpg

scrapping106.jpg

Tag, quote, squares and ribbon all from the month swap (February ;) ) paper from the paper box
scrapping100.jpg

scrapping101.jpg

I'm powering through my wedding album - only 17 years after the event :lmao:

Your DH reminds of the old Doctor Who. That hair is so British and so dreamy!

Yes, we both had more hair and less waist then:lmao: Now he's a bit more Bruce Willis than Hugh Grant:rotfl: :rotfl2: DS(14) has very similar hair, though less curly - really thick but with just the right amount of wave (how jealous am I!!!!). DS(7) has a double crown and it just grows up and out:rotfl:

That hair is so British and so dreamy!

I wonder why it is particularly British:confused3 I suppose Americans maybe don't grow their hair long unless they're hippies?

Hey! I have long hair..and I'm NOT a hippie.heck I won't even look at bell bottoms or vests... DH doesn't look good in long hair...besides that his hair line is receeding.. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter