Round 4 -- Scrappin with Swapped challenge -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!! pg 9

Ok, here we go! I want to thank everyone first that I've been in a swap with!! I'm working on our Sept. 2007 trip, and I have a LOT of swap stuff to use! This is just the first set of pages. Thank you all SO much!! It makes it so much easier to get pages done. . .and everyone's stuff looks so impressive!!

Some of the pics may be a little wonky--that's my not-so-great photography skills!! ;) These are all from the first day of our trip--it was just DH & I at AK, my parents didn't arrive until that evening.

This one is the Oasis topper that SusieStone made for the character meet and greet swap, and primas from the prima swap.

70750Oasis_resize-med.jpg

This one is page 1 of a double page layout. Both pages have items from MichellePooh's AK kit from the most recent Animal Kingdom Kits swap.

70750AK_1_resize-med.jpg

This is the 2nd page of that layout, still with MichellePooh's AK kit.
70750AK_2_edit.jpg

This is SusieStone's Africa kit from the most recent AK kit swap.
70750Africa_resize-med.jpg

This is pictures from Kilimanjaro Safari (it continues on for several pages, you'll see! ;) ) This page has my topper and journal box from the AK Element Swap.

70750KS_1_resize-med.jpg

Ok, more in next post! Love Fall Break for scrapping time!! :banana:

Still Kilimanjaro pics--these tags are made by PrincessNancy96 for the Zoo Tag swap that she hosted.

70750KS_2_elephant_resize-med.jpg

These are the giraffe tags that I made for Nancy's Zoo Tag Swap.

70750KS_3_giraffe_resize-med.jpg

These are the cheetah tags that SusieStone made for the Zoo Tag Swap.

70750KS_4_edit-med.jpg

The tag in this one is the tag from my "Jambo" kit that I made for the AK Element swap. The flowers are from the Prima Swap.

70750KS_5_edit-med.jpg

There's a few more--I'm sorry for being a post hog! ;)

Here goes:

This is the Baloo kit that I made for the Rare Character swap that Nancy hosted last year.

70750Baloo_resize-med.jpg

This is SusieStone's World Traveler kit from the AK Kit swap--I used it for my DeVine photos.
70750DeVine_resize-med.jpg

This is tigger1221's Expedition Everest topper and paper piecing from the AK Element Swap.
70750Exp_Ev_resize-med.jpg

This is 123SA's Triceratop Spin topper and paper piecing from the AK Elements Swap.

70750TriSpin_resize-med.jpg

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

This is NEE's Primeval Whirl topper, tag, and journal box from the AK Newbie Swap that is due on the 18th of October. When it came in, I couldn't wait to pull it and use it for these pictures!

70750Primeval_Whirl_resize-med.jpg

This is Momx3boys' Asia kit from the AK Kits swap.
70750Asia_resize-med.jpg

This is using the Flame Tree topper, journal box, and squares that I made for the AK Element Swap.

70750Flame_Tree_resize-med.jpg

This is the 1st page of a 2 page layout. Both pages have stuff from my kit I made for the Pooh and friends meet and greet area in AK for the AK Kits Swap.

70750WTP_1_resize-med.jpg

And last but not least for now, this is page 2 of that layout. The photo mat, border, and journal box are from the kit I made for the AK Kit swap.

70750WTP_2_resizeJPG-med.jpg

Love the pages! You little cheater using my swap stuff early! The benefits of being a hostess. ;)

I know! I'm such a cheater! :rotfl2: I will tell you that seeing your stuff made me go out and buy the Opposites Attract cartridge!! ;)

Dyan--your pages are great! I love the Pooh ones!! DH came in here to help me post my pics, and he said, "WOW! That Pooh page is pretty!" in that tone that means, "Why don't yours look like that, honey?" ;)

And I went out and bought OA after seeing someone else here use it! I never thought I wanted it until then. We are all such enablers!

Great pages SIOH! Thanks for using my swap items. I am really looking forward to scrapping my pics from this past trip using all of the great pieces I have been accumulating.

I love those Pooh borders! I might do borders for a swap - I'm getting bored with tags:rolleyes1

updated

lewdyan and Stitch --both of your pages look GREAT! and even more so b/c they are DONE!! right? ::yes::

Those look great!!! Love them SIOH!
Well, I have to get ready to go freeze (40 degrees here) at a soccer game...but on the plus side.. we are done for the weekend so I plan to get some scrapping down.. I went to bed at 7pm last night..and didn't get up til 7:30 this morning....so I shouldn't be tired.. I chaperoned the field trip w/ DS11 on Thursday and it was cool and spit a little rain....and even though I dresses warm I still didn't feel good yesterday.. :(

Oh dear! Sounds like someone needs a hot toddy! Wrap up warm and stay inside....scrapping :rotfl:

I've got some to post but my camera's charging.

OK, bit of a backlog but here goes :goodvibes
Using paper form the pizza box and brads form the colour swap
scrapping097.jpg

Decorated squares from the sports etc. swap
scrapping096.jpg

This one only has one item, but I wanted Jango to see poeple are using his swap stuff! :thumbsup2
scrapping095.jpg

Scout swap - 2 tags
scrapping094.jpg

Paper from the box again and photo mat from the sports etc. swap (drama)
scrapping093.jpg

School swap tag and journal box
scrapping092.jpg

Month set - topper and photo mat plus buttons from scavenger swap
scrapping090.jpg

Month set - journal box, tag and photo mat, plus buttons from scavenger swap
scrapping091.jpg

That's your lot for now ;)

2 more. . .

These are the Camp Minnie Mickey elements that MichellePooh did for the AK Elements swap.

70750Camp_Minnie_Mickey_resize-med.jpg

These are elements that HopeMax made for the AK Elements swap.

70750AKV_Pluto_resize-med.jpg

Too cute SIOH! :)

You are giving me lots of inspiration..but I have to finish the 4-H book for DD first.. let me clarify.. I need to get the 4-H book caught up.. I'm only 3 years behind but they go together fast since I'm showcasing her ribbons, photo of her and project, project work and than journalling... :) Some of her ribbons are too large for the 12x12 books and I will NOT buy and 18x18 forlift needing book so some of the ribbons will be stored in a clear tub w/ other special mementos! ;)

Ok, 3 more from my "using my swap stash" pages! ;)

This is page 1 of a 2 page layout. The topper and journal box are ones that MichellePooh made for KAMommy's Character Dining swap. OT--Nancy, check out the hat!! I told you it'd make several appearances!!

70750Cape_May_1_resize-med.jpg

This is page 2 from that same layout. The tag is from that same kit by Michelle Pooh. The flowers are from the Prima Swap.

70750Cape_May_2_resize-med.jpg

The topper and shaker box on this page were swap items from MGM Swaps. I've had these for a while (since maybe early 2006), so I don't remember exactly which swap they were from or who made them! I'm sorry!!

70750MGM_1_resize-med.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter