Round 4 -- Scrappin with Swapped challenge -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!! pg 9

What absolutely wonderful pages everyone is doing. They are all such an inspiration.

I got a few more done this weekend. Thanks for letting me share!!

This one only has one swap item, but the Donald is from an MK Swap.

70750Donald-med.JPG

The topper and matted quote on this one were made by YodasMom in the Shows/Parades Swap.

70750Fountain_of_Nations-med.JPG

The journal box/photo mat in the upper left was made by MichellePooh (I think) for an MK Swap, and the journal box at the bottom was made by Momx3boys for an MK Swap (I think).

70750Night_Lodge-med.JPG

The topper, tag, and journal box on these 2 were made by me for the Character Dining Swap.

70750Ohana-med.JPG

The topper on this one was made by Faerie for the MK Swap or Surprise Swap (I'm not sure), and I'm not sure who made the tag--I'm sorry!

70750Ohana1-med.JPG

The mat and library pocket on this one were made by me for 2 different swaps.

70750Rafiki-med.JPG

There's a few more in the next post--thanks for looking at these!! :)

The paper piecing and journal box in this one were made by BernardandMissBianca for the Character Meet and Greet Swap.

70750Stanley.JPG

The topper, photo mat, and file folder on this one were made by momx3boys for the AK Kit Swap.

70750AK_4_one-med.JPG

The photo mat and squares on this one were part of momx3boys' kit, too.

70750AK_4_two-med.JPG

The border and squares on this one, and the border and tag on the next one were made by me for the AK Newbie Swap.

70750Hakuna-med.JPG

70750Matata-med.JPG

The topper, journal box, and matted quote on these two were made by SusieStone for the AK Swap.

70750Maharajah-med.JPG

The topper, tag, and journal box on these two were also made by SusieStone for the AK Swap.

70750Everest-med.JPG

The topper and paper piecing on this one were made by 123SA for the AK Newbie Swap.

70750Go_Wild-med.JPG

The topper and tags on this one were made by happypooh for the AK Newbie Swap.

70750ITTBAB-med.JPG

The tag, photo mat, and square on both of these were made by me for the AK Kit Swap.

70750Safari_1-med.JPG

70750Safari_2-med.JPG

Thanks, ohMom, for hosting this!! I love seeing everyone's pages--it inspires me to use swap stuff!! :)

very nice stitch...
If I don't find devine next time can you send me your photos from the above page??? they are awesome!!

Ok, when are you coming up to visit your bf? He seems to be a little down on himself... You can stay with us... We need to get his spirits up!!!!

You can definitely borrow the pictures if you want!

I have to say that my bf's performance is my fault! He's missed all of the ones I haven't watched. I am a very, very bad gf, but I promise to do better! As soon as I started watching yesterday, he made them! :rotfl2:

Ah-ha! Now you better get us in the schedule on Thanksgiving Day or you are going to have an angry mob headed your direction!!! :)

who's your bf?? i'm so nosy :teeth:

ok i owe you ladies a HUGE apology for not getting back here yesterday...i'm sorry...real life superceded DISlife....i know you all understand

i'm going to update my list on post #1 then get hat box full of tiny slips of paper and i'll post the winner later this morning. i have an scheduled visitor at 9 a.m. if i don't get it posted before then it'll be closer to 11 a.m.

and the winner is...................................

StitchIsOurHero

Congratulations.....PM me your address so you can enjoy your prize!!

Way to go SIOH!!!! :)
YEAH!!! I'm in next month big time... I've got to get my butt in gear!!! :)

PM me..I can fill you in!!!! :rotfl: :lmao:

Yes, Nancy, you weren't supposed to share my "secret"!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks, everyone, and thanks, ohMom for hosting!! I'll try to get another round started by the end of this week. I may run it to the first of January (since that's about 5 weeks). :yay:

I'll go erase the secret now.. and Ohmom can pm me!! LOL

But, wait?!?! What if bf reads this thread (you know how he keeps up with me :rotfl2: ) and feels like I am embarrassed of him?? That might make for a not-so-good Thanksgiving performance!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter