RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Josh says...if you show up at park opening you’re an hour late. We aren’t going until the end of January but I’ll definitely be watching these procedures closely over the next 7 weeks. Going to DHS (or any park for that matter) an hour before opening is our everyday procedure! So if that starts becoming more popular we might have to move DHS to 90+ min before opening because I don’t just want to be the “average” park guest 🤣 🤣

We are there in early February. I like the idea of the boarding pass, but my concerns are like everyone elses. Hoping it calms down enough in 2 months. Just wondering if its better to go on a Thursday with no EMH or on Sunday with. Have to book fast passes tomorrow so anyone who wants to make that decision for me is welcome to.

We are there in early February. I like the idea of the boarding pass, but my concerns are like everyone elses. Hoping it calms down enough in 2 months. Just wondering if its better to go on a Thursday with no EMH or on Sunday with. Have to book fast passes tomorrow so anyone who wants to make that decision for me is welcome to.
I believe the problem isn't ther crowds so much as the ride still having some technical issues.

Up to group 87, very curious what’s going to happen once the last group is called since we are still 2 hours away from park close.
I would say that they might take standby but how will they cut that line once word gets out?

Wait what?? Did the X-Wing drones fly again tonight? We're here in the park and must have just missed it. Waiting to get into our reservations 50s prime time.

I wonder if they do a second one again tonight like they did yesterday? Maybe at 8.

Wait what?? Did the X-Wing drones fly again tonight? We're here in the park and must have just missed it. Waiting to get into our reservations 50s prime time.

I wonder if they do a second one again tonight like they did yesterday? Maybe at 8.
I’m told 7:30

Up to group 87, very curious what’s going to happen once the last group is called since we are still 2 hours away from park close.

Interesting you say 87. I’ve been watching the app from home (Orlando) and it says the highest boarding number is 79
94FCA091-7873-40E7-8DED-14E6A3A83F13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter